Monday, June 11, 2012

Poem 266. Running behind sun

                                                Running behind sun
Whenever we do something we always keep someone inside who will understand
Our thought and understand our thinking so inside our life on every spot in our thinking
We just feel one thing that is our thought that this person is someone who know us
So well from our childhood so that person have understanding for our thought we just
Feel one thing from our heart that this person will be one who will come ahead and
Understand our heart so from time to time inside our heart we just feel one thing from
Our thinking and our thought that if only that person can understand my art so I will
Perform before that person on each and every time and I thought slowly that person
Will learn to appreciate inside our future and inside our life so on each point I just feel
One thing inside life that is we need to find someone who will understand my thinking
And understand my mind after all inside our life I just feel one thing that I am not perfect
So I feel one thing from heart and my mind that is my need to understand those people
Who are part of our life I just feel one thing from mind that when I practice more than
I can perform better inside my life but then when I think inside my mind I just feel one
Thought that is part of my life that I am not that good so those people don't understand
Me or my voice and they are listening to my performance properly many times so
I just don't stop at all inside my life I just feel one thing inside my life that I can't have
Anything perfect inside life because as days went ahead from time to time I just understood
One thing in life that told me on each and every time on truth of my future and my life
That even after so many tries those people who know me just don't understand my voice
So I thought maybe I am not that better inside life but then one day I felt shocked when
I saw those people inside life because they are watching my performance when even
For them I never said one nice word in life how interesting is that fact of life that performer
Just perform and only god will decide which person is so great and perfect inside life
When we all want someone who was near us or related us to admire our art inside life
And we never thought about those people who are not part of our life because other
People are those part which will always remain with us on each and every time and
They will never understand what we felt or thought about life in fact for our art they hardly
Got time but those people who are never seem great to me in fact I always that they will
Never understand me seem to stood for me and my art from time to time so I just have
One question to god was it really life which is always confused on every spot inside each time
When we are friend of one person that person seem to have no time  for us and when we are
Not even known those unknown people seem to share our thoughts inside life but best
Confusion is that we just never understand those minds because even those who read us
Are not stood on same side how interesting is this another fact of life first some people
Just don't understand their thoughts and some people just feel that they are so great inside life
So from time to time in our life I just feel one thing on each and every point that we will never
Understand what are our thoughts about life when we can't explain our thought properly
To person whom we know for so many days then how can we explain them to those two
Person whom we hardly know and whom we really like inside our life on many times we just
Feel one thing from our mind that is our thoughts will never help us on many times but still
They are liked by those person who are not friend of each other but still I like to become
Friend of mine I just never understand what is meaning of this thing life but I just understood
One thing I will perform for all because art is something on which each person have right
But still when some one insult some person I feel my anger began to rise when they can't
Have time to help others then why did they have time to insult on each and every time after
All appreciating other is something which should be done in life but just by running on one
Way do you think you can really catch sun before sunset in life I don't feel that way and
I feel just one way inside life that if you keep doing this sun will not come in your hand but
You will also miss many friends in life because sun is not something which belong to you
Inside life so you can never get sun but just remember one thing your friend will not be there
For you if you began to ignore friendship after all every one have to move ahead even if
Friendship will not become part of life but then everyone will have one day and just think
What will you do when that person will see sunshine and just smile not run behind that sun in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...