Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Poem 269. Truth of this world

                                                  Truth of this world
Sometimes in life we feel as if we are saying same thing again and again on those moment
Sometimes I feel that maybe I should just quit that game because as days goes ahead in life
We just feel one thing from mind that is our need to this game we feel that we must try to
Convince again but question is that do you really need that type of convincing because inside 
Our future and inside our life on each and every day sometimes we feel that we are saying
Just the same I feel on those moment inside life maybe we should quit telling it again in life
So I decided that now I will quit that game and instead of telling it again I just began to ignore
That thing on each and every way but then after some time I feel that maybe I made mistake
Maybe I need to understand those thoughts again because even if that person was enemy
Of life still we must listen to that person on every day because we are just human nothing 
That powerful and nothing that great so once again I tried to understand that person from heart
And then I felt that thoughts against this person is not acting properly inside that thought and
Inside that game so I tried to convince that person again some one told me that if we want
Our truth to win we must fight for it again and again so inside some point and inside some game
We just feel one thing again and again that our life is not acting as we wish to act it inside 
Our thoughts again and again but then I just feel something wrong about my thoughts because
That person can't change my life in any way that person can't force me to change that game
I am not going just my way I am so angry because that person force me to think their way
I am just trying same thing on them so strange is our thinking and all those thoughts which
Tell us rules of our game but those rules are not that easy on each and every way so inside
Our life on every moment I just feel one thing again and again that we need to understand
Those thoughts which give rise to our habits of winning in game but still on every point
We just feel that we are going wrong way because instead of going in our own way 
We both started to convince each other rules of game that game never win by any one
From both side every time on every day because when we began to play that game
And winner should be one who convince others that rule from their team are correct as well
As fair inside life on every moment inside life because those games are something so perfect
That we felt that those games are nothing much harm our brain but truth of life is that these
Are worst type of games in which we find every one convince our each thing to another person
When we do it we just find one thing inside our world that convincing other person is something
Hardest for their future and their world when we find our self repeating we are playing same
Game inside our world we began to try to convince other person about truth which we think
Belonged to our thoughts and our world but on every moment inside our world I just feel
One thing from my world that I am wasting my time while doing this inside world because
In this game we just never able to win inside our life every person have just one feeling that
We can't understand inside our life that is every person want to stick to their points so if
Someone have decide that they will not listen to us inside life how can we convince them
Inside our future and our life because everyone just believe on their thoughts and that is
Truth of our life so in this game no one can win inside our life that in these games winning is not
Possible for world because every one want to win that game inside their world so if we want to
Win them we must understand those thoughts from our future and our world so on every moment
Inside our world we just think that we need to understand those thoughts from our future and
Our world we just feel one thing from our future that this game is always useless for our world
We have our thought and they are just enough for our world why did we need to spread
Around whole world and why did we need to see every one bowing before them inside our world
I just feel that I must forget that game inside my world because if I keep playing that game
Then I started repeating each sentence inside my world because people never understand
Those thoughts in the world so why did we need to waste our time on that nonsense inside world
We can walk for sometime on that road then maybe we need to forget that thought because
Our life is not that easy inside our future and our world if we keep that thought inside our world
So we must forget that thought after some time inside our world and start using something different
Which will take us and our friends inside different world because that is real truth of our this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...