Saturday, June 16, 2012

Poem 275. Guessing

                                                     Guessing
Many times I know what is going to happen next it is easy to predict sometimes
Which is most shocking in every way I always thoughts that telling what other person
Thinks in life is nothing but just waste after all in our life what will we really get I just
Feel one thing from mind that we can get whatever we want but we can never able to
Guess but still some times evil have power so inside life I just feel one thing on every
Thought and on every point I just feel something that will harm me on every point and
On every side we just feel one thing inside life that our guess will be something so
Risky for our future and our life but inside our life on every point we just think that
We know each and every resource inside life on every point I just feel one thing from
Mind that on every moment I am just can't guess what was wrong inside life after all
When something evil happen I just hope that I can never able to guess inside life and
From every point I feel one thing that maybe I can't guess correctly and evil will go away
From our future and from our life but on each and every moment inside life we just feel
One thing that we are on totally wrong side in life I know that it can be truth but still I just
Wish on each and every point that inside our life we feel our thoughts are something
Not so perfect for our future and our life but many times sadly evil guess will become true
Inside life we all just feel that we are on totally wrong side of our life and evil start inside
Life how much I wish that we are doing wrong things inside life we just want people
To not think that evil way inside life but we just feel one thing that it maybe not happen
Inside our life on every moment we think that our luck will turn wrong way inside our life
And that evil thing will not happen to our world on every point we just need to understand
What is truly wrong inside our life we want people to turn into good and hope evil will
Vanish in few seconds from life after all evil is something not so perfect and not so nice
But on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that my evil judgement about
That evil person will not look that perfect in our future and in our life so on every moment
We feel one thought about our life we feel that we can win inside our future those dreams
Which are so perfect for our future and for our life but those evil things which repeat
Again and again inside life on every moment of our life I just feel one thing about future
Inside life so from many points inside our life I just feel one thing that I can guess that
Evil inside our life because as days went ahead I can see that all evil guess will turn
True and that is what happen inside life I just feel one thing inside life my life that
Evil always turn true because it have one way to enter inside life but from time to time
Inside our life  just one thing I can guess evil but I can guess nice things inside life
But sadly many times nice guess may not turn right then when I think about it in my life
I just think that our sadness inside life is not guessed by people on each and every time
But it is so evil and it is part of our life I just feel some time I just guessed it because
It is something from history inside life I just feel on each and every way inside life
That we just feel one thing that we are on totally wrong side so how nice it may seem
To you still on every time we feel from our heart only if good turn into true and bad turns
Into true and began to hurt our heart and our heart our feeling are something precious
To our world but we just don't understand by mistake wrong things are repeated
Inside our future and inside our world on every day of this life I just feel that evil get
Repeated because we don't change our time after all inside our future on every point
We just feel one thing on each day of our life that our thoughts will change from time
To time inside our future and inside our life so on every moment of our life we just
Feel one thing that we are on totally wrong side so inside our life on every point I think
That my life is not going that way which I prefer and like because as days went ahead
From time to time we are told not to repeat our mistake on each and every time but
I just feel one thing inside life that this mistake will not be repeated on every time in life
After all those mistakes which I always make have some other side inside life and then
I feel one thing that we may need things which turn wrong way inside life many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...