Saturday, June 23, 2012

Poem 288. Speaking skills

                                               Speaking skills
One day while walking on the road I met one friendly girl inside my life who told me
That I am too quiet when I should at least talk something about life maybe I need to talk
Little bit about some things inside my life because no one like a person who keep so
Quiet when we don't speak to other it manage to irritate them and when we don't talk
Then some people feel that we are some unknown people to them so inside our life on
Some of those points we just feel some thoughts which are not part of our future and
Part of our life but still we like to suggest it to others but then we mostly don't dare to
Suggest them to another person with one fear in life that they will hurt them as much as
They hurt us inside our life because from time to time inside our life we just feel so
Scared inside our life after all those thoughts which are part of our life when on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thing from our mind we have one feeling
From inside my life that those suggestion hurt me mostly so I avoid them inside life
So from point to point inside our life we just feel one thing from our mind we have
Feeling of winning on every day and on every night I feel that we must talk inside
Our life about many things which will give us happiness from time to time inside life
From every point I just feel one thing in life that when heart speak to us it tell us
Many times that we should speak something inside our life but still we just don't dare
To speak them in our life after all in our life on every point we just feel one thing that
Our mind never go as we wish in life our mind many times tell us we must suggest
And that will be worst thing for our entire life maybe those suggestions stop me from
Speaking inside our life about that future which will always remain a strong part of
Our future and our entire life because from point to point inside our life we just feel
One thing from our mind we feel that we should not suggest someone wrong thing in life
And while doing this we began to think inside our life that our speech will never look more
Perfect inside our life only if we stop suggesting things inside our life after all those suggestions
Will never go away from our future and from our mind our life never let us quit them
Inside our thoughts and life those suggestions which we gave are some part of life but
Does that mean that we can't suggest at all inside our life after all when we suggest
We just feel so perfect and wise inside life so instead of trying to control it we began to
Avoid talking in life and there is another fear which is part of our life which will tell us
On every moment that we can't do anything inside our life as we all know very well that
We don't deserve any success inside our life because as days went ahead we feel that
We are getting different things inside our life because when we just don't understand those
Thoughts  about thinking inside our life we just never feel that we are some people who
Are so part of our life as days went ahead inside our life we feel just one thing from our mind
We feel that we can win all those races if we keep quiet because if we don't speak then
We will not hurt any one inside life but then when that girl suggested to me that I must
Understand those thoughts inside life that I must understand those thinkings which are
Part of our future and our life I began to feel one every moment and on every time that
When I don't speak maybe I just make people so confuse about me inside life some people
Fill that I am not interested in talking with them and consider it as insult inside our life
While other people feel that are something totally wrong inside their life I just want to say
Something about life I want to find some person who will teach me how to speak in life
So that I will not fail and develop that skill inside life but if you want the truth then you
Must understand what you want inside life that skills which you want can't be always taught
But sometimes they are develop inside life by us on every point so inside our life on every
Thought and point we just feel one thing that we must understand each and every thing
Inside our life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing inside our life
That we must learn to speak but it is not by teaching by some teacher we need to practice it
Before it become perfect in nature and once it become perfect we feel that we can do that
Talking in same way with anyone it doesn't matter to us even if that person is our friend
Or some one whom is our best enemy inside our mind as well as some times before world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...