Sunday, June 24, 2012

Poem 291. Teacher

                                                          Teacher
They says life will change in every week and day and on every day we will say one sort
Of change inside our life I just feel one thing that inside our life we think one thing from
Our heart and from our thought we just feel that our life will change about time to time
But I never thought even my teacher will change I expected her to remain years after years
Just the same because as that teacher manage to teach me each and every thing so perfect
So inside our life on every day I just feel one thing from my mind it was my need to understand
How can so easily my teacher manage to change because as slowly my life start to go ahead
I began to give special respect to my teacher on each and every day because my teacher
Was saying each and every thing so perfect that inside our life on each day so from every side
On each and every moment I just feel one thing my this teacher is that best that teacher
Give me inside my life on every day and night some thoughts which are nice and the best
But still inside my life when I heard every thought inside my life which is taught me by
My teacher on each and every day so inside our life on each day I just learn best things
Which are needed when my teacher suggest me something so nice and so perfect I just
Feel one thing that my teacher's training is just the best my teacher was someone who taught me
All my best way I went on them just because my teacher taught me those ways again and again
So inside my life on each and every day I just feel one thing from my heart in every way
After all inside my life my teacher taught me how to stand properly when things went against
Our thought and our life look shattered every way my teacher taught me how those problems
Are so small that seem like having capacity to shatter our life on any day that was best way
To handle problem because sometimes when problems started looking bigger than life we need
Teacher just like that one I got on that way so inside our life on every way I just feel one thing
Inside my life that teacher taught me how did I suppose to manage those things on each day
That is how she helped me to solve my each problems each way she taught me there is no
Argument but just best I always feel that I just stood properly even on some cases then
That credit go to my teacher who taught me them those books which she suggested taught me
How to remain happy every day she taught me how properly stood inside life on every day
And in every way I just have one feeling on every day that when I feel stress my teacher will be
My best adviser on every day so now we all know that my teacher was such best that every one
Feel that they just want that teacher on every day but then comes next question my teacher
Who was living inside her life just the same way which was suggested then why did that
Teacher decides to change her ways I know that she was so perfect but then next day I just
Understood one thing inside my life that was just one thought which explain us on every point
Inside our world and our future so on every moment inside our world I just feel one thing
That my teacher taught me many things inside my world I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And from my heart that what ways taught to me are best ways for my life as well as they are
Best ways for my teacher but when my teacher changed her way suddenly everything change
Inside our world because as days pass we just feel one thing from our mind and our world
We feel that we can always have those things inside our world so on every part inside
Our future and our world we just feel one thought inside our world we want that old teacher
When our teacher started suggesting us that we must change our world I just feel that I like
Her old principals and our old world may be my teacher no longer like those principles but
Truth of life is that I more like her principles that teacher whenever I went to learn something
Inside my life I just did one thing in my world I just love that education more than teacher
Some love and like their teacher and they change their views according to thoughts of their
Teacher so inside life they act just as their teacher told them to act inside their life so as days
Pass slowly in their life they just follow their teacher every time but I have one habit that
I follow my principles on each and every time because life mostly have two choices that are
Either you can follow your principle or you can follow your teacher on each and every day of life
And I like principles so my teachers always change inside life from one type to totally different type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...