Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Poem 256. In god's hand

                                                   In god's hand
Every day sunrises from the east and it sets on the west every day sun does that
And sun never ever able to stop that type of change because inside our life and on
Each and every day I just feel that sun rises from every point and every way so inside
Our life on each and every day I just feel one thing that sun never going to stop on
Any moment and never on one place it is impossible to see someone on just one place
It is hardest inside our life to keep our hopes high that in our life we will never find
Any kind of change because when days went ahead we see even something useful
As sun having inside it so much types and kinds of change that inside world on every moment
When I think someone will stand with me inside my fight and inside my bad moment then
I just look at sky I understood I am hoping totally wrong way because sun was shining
On me in that sky and telling me that I am thinking totally wrong way so inside our life
Inside many ways I just feel one thing that sun is too bright for me to understand
It's change but then as it began to move on every moment I will feel just one thing on
Each and every moment that inside our world on each and every day we will see the sun
Which manage to change so I feel from heart that it must be rule of nature that we all are
Going to change nothing can ever stay in life on just one place how can we expect some one
To stand with us until the end because people will change their views on many points and
After some points they will confuse us so much that we don't even understand what is
Wrong and what is right inside our life so on each and every moment inside life I just feel
One thing from my mind that is sun will change every day inside life and just like that sun
People will change every day inside our life from time to time so when I feel this I feel so
Sad inside our mind and on each and every day in our life I just feel one thing from mind
That people are not staying with me instead of that they are forcing me to change my thoughts
And to change my mind because on every day of our life I just feel that I can't trust any one
On any day of our future and our life so on each and every point inside our life I just feel
One thing from my mind we can't be sure about any person in life because people will change
Like sun from time to time sometimes they will be on east and then they will be on west
Sometimes inside our future and our life people will stood with us on some points and then
They will vanish inside life on each and every point inside our future and our life so on every
Day of our life I just feel one thing from my mind that maybe hoping from people to stay with us
For entire life is some wrong hope on each and every moment inside our life I just never
Understand those thoughts which I can see from every side because those thoughts are
Something from facts inside our life but then one day when I was looking around I saw
That there are also mountains who stood on same point inside our life I just feel one thing
They just stood on one spot inside our life because those mountain stay there years after
Years and centuries went away on each time but still those mountain stood only on that point
Then suddenly I feel it is also nature is not always like sun on each and every time I feel that
Nature had some totally different side I watched that mountain which look so ancient in life
And remember those people who stood on one side even without thinking about their life
Suddenly I feel that I have thought wrong way inside my life we can also get people like
Mountain inside our life then I feel so glad about that thought about life after all those mountain
Are something inside our life they look perfect for our mind then our thoughts are something
So perfect for our life because those thoughts are something like mountain inside nature and
That concept will help us from every point inside our mind on every point we think that
We have those mountain which show us steadiness inside our life so from point to point
Inside our life we just feel just one thing on every point only if I get people like those mountains
Inside my life but it is not upto us what we get in life something are dependent on our luck
And people who comes in our life are part of it in life even if we want still sometimes we can't
Able to get that quality inside life which will just help us on each and every point so on
Those moment inside our life we just have one thing in hand in our life that is to make a wish
And pray to god that god will give us that precious gift and create happiness inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...