Thursday, June 28, 2012

Poem 296. Moved mountain

                                        Moved mountain
Have you move the mountain I have moved it once with not my effort but just by
My fortune and just by my luck so inside my life and inside that in each and every
Photo or picture I just never manage to do such a thing which I manage to do in
That photo or picture because as days went ahead on every step inside our world
We just feel one thing from our thought and from our picture we feel that those
Photos which are created inside this world are something so interesting that in that
Picture I just feel one thing from heart that I really manage to move that mountain
So that was very nice idea for my thought and for my world I just feel one thing
From my thinking about this world that when we click some photo we really need
Things to move in perfect way inside our world we need to watch them from time
To time inside our world we feel that those mountains which are perfect can't be
Moved by us inside our world but when this thing happen I just feel one thought in
My future and in my world so in every part of my thought and in that photo which
Belong to my world I just feel one thing from my mind it was my need to move
Mountain can be fulfill in that effort but when I got it once I feel that I can't repeat it
Again inside my world because if I want to get thing properly then I need to do them
Again and again to make myself so perfect inside our world those photos which we
Click in life are never that perfect for our thoughts and from our world I just feel
One thing from life that those mountains which we move are something so right for
That picture because as days went ahead in life on every moment inside our world
We just feel one thing from mind that those mountains can't move again until I made
Lots of efforts to understand things inside my world I know that we can find some thing
By mistakes but they are just not enough we need to work hard to fulfill them inside
Our thought and inside our world because as days went ahead on every point we just
Feel one thought from our world that mountain which are so strong and stable are
Something so important for our future and our world as days went ahead from time to time
Inside our world I just feel one thing from my mind that those mountain can be moved
Only when I learn that trick properly in my mind and my world people may say that
On many times they got that thing which they like by mistake inside their world and
Due to that mistake they can able to perform that miracles but I just feel one thing from mind
That mistake is just start inside their mind and world all things which happen inside their life
Are something that bring that light inside our world so from every point we just think that
We can win inside our future and our world as days went ahead from each and every time
Inside our world that by mistake we manage to win inside our world as days went ahead
On every moment inside our world we just feel one thing from mind that mistake is
Something which help us to win inside our world as days pass we feel that not just by
Their mistakes they are successful but they are winner because of their efforts so inside
Our life on every moment we feel that they just told us about their mistake not about
Their efforts but then when I think about it I think world just concentrate on their mistake
Or on their luck not their efforts we can't see their efforts because we never try to see them
Inside our future and inside our world as days went ahead on each and every point in world
We just feel that we want to believe on luck so we just choose to look at that luck I know
Luck is important part but nothing can be get in our world just by chance of luck when
Someone get that luck next thing matter more is their efforts inside our world because
As days went ahead on every point inside our world we just feel one thing from mind
That we must understand our thinking and our world never think that you can win by
Mistake without much efforts every time inside our life we need efforts no one can
Win in this life just without efforts but sometime people show us as if that person win
Inside life without efforts and we get to convince inside our world because we never
Think about it properly inside our world so just think properly inside your world and
You can see it clearly no one can in life win anything or do anything without efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...