Saturday, June 16, 2012

Poem 274. Mind

                                                           Mind
Sometimes something can't be said in simple or complex word because we just don't know
What is inside our world after all inside our world those sentences which are spoken are
Something part of our mind as well as inside world but then as we think that many things
Inside my world are still unknown to us and not become strong enough to act inside life
So those thoughts inside our life are something so unique from point to point inside life
Because we are so confuse about them inside our life that thoughts so on every time
Life is just full of confusion which are creating effects on persons inside life those people
Who just feel confuse about it inside our life because after ever inside life so from point
I never thought this way inside life I just feel that our mind will cause inside our life so
On every point inside life I just feel one thing that in our mind those thoughts are something
So confused inside life after all those thoughts are some points inside life which look so
Perfect for our future and for our mind after all minds are something so perfect and nice
We feel that our mind are never clear inside any time so inside many points of our life
I just feel one thing from our mind that one day our thinking will change but question is
That did I know what is really wrong thinking inside my mind I just feel one thing that
It always takes me hours to understand thoughts which are hidden inside my mind so
Many times I think about many concepts of my future and my life I feel just one thing
On each and every point that I need to use those thoughts of future as well as our mind
We just never understand our thinking which may harm us on every moment of life and
Then those thoughts which I store inside becomes a worst part of my future and my life
But then when people say that they can understand those thoughts inside life I suddenly
Felt how can they do it inside their life because life never act as we wish on any points
And understanding others thoughts seem like hardest task of life but sometimes I feel
When they think that those thoughts are of right type them suddenly it all feel so wrong
For our future and life but when I pay attention to them I just feel one thing that they are
Not understand  in life other person is pointing it to them with help of just facial gesture
Inside our future and life so on each and every point I just want to understand those thoughts
And thinking inside life I just feel one thing from mind that we can at least get something
But it is not that person's thinking but just different way to communicate inside our future and life
So on each and every point I just feel one thing from mind that our thoughts are never part
Of our future or our world inside life I just wish from my mind that I can understand them
In life but when I feel I can understand them then I began to feel I must ignore them all time
Because thoughts are one thing which is tiring for our future and our life we just feel one thing
From our mind those thoughts which will affect us from time to time inside our life so on
Every moment inside life I just feel that we have nice sort of mind but then when I began to think
About those thoughts of between the lines I just feel inside my life that those thoughts are
Something not perfect and nice so on each and every time we feel from our heart and inside
Those thoughts which touch us are not something perfect and nice after all we can't understand
Anything between the lines because some times I feel even those who have thought don't
Understand between the lines on any time so how can we understand those thoughts and
Those minds which can never think about those things inside life I just feel one way in life
Then after some days we want people to understand thoughts of their future and their life
After all our thinking is based on something so perfect and nice inside our life I just feel
One thing that is need of those moments from time to time I just think that still I can never
Understand them in life those who claim these things are just fooling their hearts or fooling
Us to show how great they are inside life because on each and every day inside life we
Need to find those people who understand our thoughts which are part of their future and
Their life so on each and every point inside our life I just feel one thing on every moment that
We don't need to understand those thoughts which will help us inside life on every point
So maybe we wish this but still we need to remember it from time to time we just understand
Other person because sometimes they give us some signals knowingly or unknowingly in life
If they don't do it I feel it is totally impossible to win any person's thought as well as their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...