Thursday, June 7, 2012

Poem 258. Raindrops

                                                            Raindrops
Once again I fall in love with you my to lovely rain at beginning we all thought that you are
Going away and then at first when you enter in our life it was shocking to see you suddenly
In our life because we never expected you to come that way because we are getting ready
For our festivals and games when we set our ground just to enjoy our games then you came
Suddenly and manage to disturb our games how angry I was at you and how upset I felt
Then so well prepared things manage to get destroyed just because you suddenly enters
In picture and suddenly enter in our way so I thought that everything will turn useless this way
I never thought that I can able to enjoy my game I felt that my dress will be get spoiled
In many ways I just feel that I can't properly wear that dress but then when I just thought about
Changing my dress my heart ask me one question why am I preserving my dress after all
Don't I got this dress just because I want to enjoy my life and that festivals are something
In which I really like to use them after all in party we just show off our dress but when
I dance in that function I feel that my feelings were truly come out and getting expressed so inside
Our heart and inside our feeling I just feel one thing that our mind is not ever coming out that way
So on that point and inside that moment I just feel that it is perfect moment to were that dress
So without thinking what will happen to it I just got dressed and without much thought
I just went ahead when I use to be a child I use to act that way it does matter to me how much
May it rain I just use to wear what I like and sometimes even I use to play inside that rain
My dirty clothes were not matter that much me now nor then but now I feel scared when
I go under rain that I will fall sick as if sickness was not part of my life on those moments
But inside my life on each and every moment I just feel one thing inside my brain when
I was child I just use to love to play under rain I never thought once what will happen to me
After that but now I just don't think about my health more than health sometime I think
About my clothes which value me more now than then but at that moment I just feel one thing
Inside my mind and on those moments that is I just don't want to waste my money by
Spoiling that dress but then once again I looked at dress and think about those thought
I know if I go in rain then it can harm my health from time to time inside my life but still
When rain is stop I can dance as I like mud can't harm me inside my life how nice it feel
When festivals start with lights how can we forget them from time to time inside our life
Because those lights are something so horrible in life I just feel one thing from time to time
Inside our life I feel those lights which give us full freedom to act as we like inside our life
So then dance inside life from time to time that even mud don't harm our thinking or our
Mind in every day of our life I went there with new dress and danced in mud just as I like
Without thinking what mud will do to my legs or my dress in life after all that mud is nothing
But just part of land we can have full freedom that is most important for our thought and
Our heart so from my heart I feel that how nice was dancing inside that mud because for
First time we just dance for god and don't think about that mud I just feel rain taught me
One thing inside life when you do something appearance is only limited when you enter
In that venue and then it will remain with us for just some time because after that our
Personality will take hold of each and every thing inside our life how you think and chat
Will matter most after some time because some people think that beauty of appearance
Will matter most in life I know entry is important it have some effect but after some time
What matter is personality the best with beauty you can get us of some points in people's
Thoughts and thinking but after some thing goes wrong we just feel one thing that we
Should inside our life never let these thoughts capture fully their mind after all if someone
Can get impressed just by not mud on dress then that person is nothing but time is just
Waste inside our life on every time I just think one thing from my mind that inside life
On every spot I don't need worry about my dress every time some people may taunt
But it's up to whom you pay attention because this life belongs to you sometimes in life
We need to understand those thoughts from our mind because as days went ahead
We will see that beauty that much inside life taking care of dress will not matter that much
Inside just wear new dress is enough for life and even if your dress is old wear it with
Confidence and with same pride in few minutes you will win everything because you learn
To not care about each and every person inside life just care for those who really worthy
In life so every time just think about one thing and our life will change so once again
I began to fall in love with that rain which is so pleasant and nice for our entire future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...