Thursday, June 14, 2012

Poem 270. Phase


    











                                                                Phase
There are many pictures each one has it's beauty I have selected once a picture just like inside
Our life and inside our world we select everything which look so nice and perfect on that moment
For our world we just feel that this thing is so nice and perfect for our world while choosing that
Thing we reject many things inside our life and it becomes a part of our future and of our world
When I choose that thing I feel it is so nice and perfect for our world and another thing seems so
Ugly for our life and our thinking inside our future and our world after all we need to understand
Many things inside our future and our world that sometimes we choose wrong thing inside my
Thoughts and world so everyone tells us that we must carefully choose inside our thoughts and
Inside our world so on each moment inside our world we just feel one thing from our future and
Our world that we have thought properly while choosing that picture inside life so we feel sure
About each and every thing inside our future and our life we know that we have chosen perfect
Picture for life I just feel that picture is symbol of my life's like and dislike it seem so perfect
For my thoughts and my life after all that future is something so interesting inside our future and
Interesting for our life and we are so sure about our feeling on that time we never think that
Maybe we want to change them after some time inside our life so even I thought on that moment
In my life that picture is so perfect for me inside my life that picture is something so interesting
Inside our life so on every moment inside life I just feel one thing inside my life that those
Picture which I choose on that time slowly get old as days passes inside life so from every point
I just feel that picture is not at all right for our future and for our life because as days pass that
Picture become something so nice inside life I just feel one thing from every point that this
Picture lost it's beauty on every point I can't feel it look as beautiful as it looked at first sight
That Picture look so old that I don't have it so nice for life so on each and every moment
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that is my feeling about my future and my mind
Just like this picture sometimes my many choices seem wrong to me after some time because
Time have taken away it's beauty from each and every area inside life I just feel one thing
Inside my life that I feel those picture and those thoughts both vanish from our life after sometime
So inside every moment of my life I just feel that picture was torn on some sides inside life
After all those Picture looked so bad that I just don't want it in life I know to accept it is
My defeat so sometimes I feel that I don't accept it on many times I know I hate that picture
As much as I hate my old thought inside my life but still for many days I just don't feel ready
To accept it inside my life so I just kept it on corner which is far away in life as days passes
Inside my life I just feel one thing inside life that I can't change it because if  I decide to
Quit it then everyone will make fun of me and I hated that idea inside my future and inside
My life so on each and every time I just feel one thing inside my life I just don't want to accept
That I want to change my thoughts for sometime which lead to lots of problems and screaming
Inside life so on every point I just feel inside my life that screaming will not help me much
Inside my life but my ego don't let me accept truth for some time because I need to think
That sometimes inside our life we need to understand those thoughts are important to me
If only I change them so inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind so inside every
Moment of my life I just feel one thing from my mind that is wish to change that old Picture
As well as old thoughts so once again I convince myself about things inside world I just
Feel one thing from world that is our thought about importance inside our future and world
So next time when I began to look at new Picture or new thoughts suddenly I feel that
We need to find new thinking best which is hated by me on my last visit suddenly it seems
As if that thing is better I can see so much beauty in that picture which look so perfect
For my future and for me but how can I like that picture which was so dislike by me and
Then I just feel one thing that picture must change by shopkeeper and it is not same painting
But when I asked this shopkeeper says it's same painting shopkeeper says that my views
Are changed and with them I feel there is change in that painting when I look carefully at it
That Picture don't look so interesting so inside world why did I feel so different in thinking
Even before I can ask that to shopkeeper he gave me answer that was satisfying that was
One phase of my life and this is different phase with which I change my thinking with one phase
One picture or one thought comes inside but that thought or picture will change on another
Phase of human being this change is so healthy but those who stuck to just one choice
May not develop inside their life as quickly as other human being because phase are
Needed to change on every point inside life of every human being because that is called improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...