Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Poem 294. Secret of life

                                                       Secret of life
Have you ever felt sorry for something you have done like accepting something wrong
Because you want what you think is right inside your life so on each and every moment
Inside our life I just feel one thing from each and every time I feel that those things which
Are so nice and perfect for our life are something so nice that you feel you can never
Have that happiness inside your life because what is your thinking is something you want
From your thoughts and from your mind so as days went ahead from time to time we just
Feel one thing from our mind we feel that what is our rightful should be inside our hand
But for getting it sometimes we do things which are not right like taking favour from
Someone else who use wrong ways to get our thing which is our  right so when you do
This I know you can tell me that I am not wrong unless I harm other people in that way
While getting thing in life after all is our right and those people who stop us in this way
Are wrong not  inside life so we should not just accept that we are at fault if some one
Forces us to do something wrong to get what is right I still many times inside my life
I just feel one thing from heart that when I take that wrong favour suddenly that thing
No longer became part of our future and credit for our life because when some one does
Wrong thing for it I suddenly began to feel that thing is not as it should be if I get it in
Right way as I suppose to be in life when we need to fight for rightful thing suddenly it
Becomes a thing which perfect for our thoughts and life because as days went ahead
From time to time we just feel one thing from our mind that what is mine by my rights
No longer remain same for my future and my life because those thoughts take me in wrong
Way inside my future and my life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and our mind we feel that those went wrong sources touch them suddenly
All beauty was lost which was at first mine suddenly my success become nothing but just
Thing I got by not doing everything right inside our life so from each and every moment
I just feel one  thing from our mind that things which are so perfect and right for their life
Are not those things which are touched by wrong things inside life but still many times
I convince my heart it is not my fault that I force to take some shortcuts inside life but
Still every time heart tell me that I should have waited for justice instead of taking that
Shortcut which creates burden on our future and our life as days went ahead on every time
We just feel one thing that we will need that green road of shortcut which look so perfect
To our eyes when we are in dessert every pond look like something true to our eyes and
Our mind but just trust me there are not ponds in dessert which can please our eyes if
You really see such thing then you are most lucky person in life same apply to your justice
When you use wrong source to get it in life if you get it properly and still you are not harm
In any thought or any way then you are most lucky person inside life as days went ahead
We just feel one thing inside our life that those ponds which take us ahead are something
Out of our dreams and not something so perfect for our future and for our entire life so
As days went ahead from point to point we just feel one thing inside our future and in our life
That is just one question why did we force to take that shortcut inside life but just let your life
Move as it wish and on many moment inside our life I just feel one thing from thoughts and
One thing from mind that we just need one thing which is perfect for my luck as well as
For my future and life when we want to get justice I never thought that little bit of shortcut
Can do so much harm inside our future and inside our life so on each and every moment
We just feel one thing from our mind we feel that our thirst is not over even after drinking
As much as water for pond because it seem like not truth to life our thirst of success will
Just vanish away in few moment inside our future and our life so on each and every moment
Inside our life I just feel that our success will never be that easy thing for our future or
For our life because those green shortcuts which we take are not that easy for our life
After all as our days go ahead we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we can't
Win inside our life on every point we just feel that those shortcuts which are perfect are
Nothing but just wrong ways of our life only if we are not force to them but then we have
To accept what ever we force to do inside our life so we just keep that burden always inside
For our entire future as well as for our life never let it come out because it is secret of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...