Monday, June 4, 2012

Poem 254. Sand from my hand

                                               Sand from my hand
When I look at my hand I just can't believe it once it was a full of sand don't you think
Same happen to us and our wants that our life just take us away from every point and
We just feel one thing is in our hand that is empty hand I have that feeling inside my heart
And I just want one thing which will make me happy that I want to hold my hands so
Inside life on every moment and want inside my mind I just love so much that beach sand
That I just dream of one thing inside life that is my want inside my thoughts I want to
Hold that sand because it's touch make it so pleasant for our each and every want and
Every thought we had so that sand seems to me so nice and pleasant inside our thoughts
And our want inside it we have created something new happen inside something happen
Inside life in that sand many things are created like palace of my want so inside want
Many things are created inside our life and in our want we see anything out of those
Things we just see them through that sand because inside our life on every point we just
Feel one thing that we can't get what we want out of that land because that land will show
Many things in life that sand will bring many dreams out of my mind it doesn't matter
What others say inside their life I can create as per my want inside that sand my life so
When I look at that sand I just feel one thing inside my no one can stop me in this world
My dreams as in real life in life when we choose to colour even when we start something
Inside our future or life even on those points we have disputes about things inside our life
When we see something interesting we feel that something nice happen inside our life
But then when task of choosing colors come it don't as nice inside our future and life
We want something perfect inside life so on every point we start arguing inside
Our future and our life we feel that those colors which look so perfect began to create
Problems inside life and then we feel one thing that we are not achieving one thing which
Will help us on each and every point inside our life we feel that future is something so
Interesting and nice but when we want to see colors which are many types and style
And every one want different color and it starts argument inside life and when we look
At sand it seem to have just one colour in life we are those person who look so many
Color suddenly feel that one color is best for life because when there are too many
Colors there are too much choice which lead inside life just one big fight even when we
Decide to adjust with other choice our heart ask are we doing right or maybe we are
Spoiling inside life so on each and every moment inside our life we just feel one thing
That we need to help every person after time to time inside our life but that is not me
We can give them everything and in return we will not get much inside our life so on
That occasion when someone dominate we feel agreeing is wrong in life and when that
Person decide to adjust I feel that I am acting so selfish that this person don't enjoy life
So when sand is of same color I feel so nice and I can create anything out of it because
It will not cost me much in life that sand have so much memories and fun that is stored
Inside that sand's mind in life we may get many things but we can't get that memories
Which that sand stored inside so when I decides to go away I just want to take that sand
With me as a token of my life but I forgot to bring something in which I can store that
Sand and keep it safe inside after all that sand which we store is so safe inside that box
But when question comes of carrying I know that it is impossible to carry it with hand in life
So with those hands I try to put sand inside hand for some times but then as I start moving
I feel one thing inside life that sand is something so perfect just as  our life when I walk with
That sand I walk for sometime that sand which felt so large when I took slowly went out
Of that beach that sand slip out of my finger on every point in life then my hand was so
Empty I felt it is just like our life our happiness comes and goes away same apply to
Sorrows inside life nothing remain with us always only our thoughts that tell us we are
Same for entire life but life never stay away in our hand it always manage escape like
Some expert warrior who know too well how to run out of prison and hide we never
Able to control it at end our hand are nothing but just one empty thing inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...