Saturday, June 2, 2012

Poem 251. That question

                                                  That question
How can a person be so much hungry that he can eat away peace of the whole world
And just think about himself and forget what others want from world that person never
Thought twice while hurting other person that person never try to think what will happen
To others who get hurt just because that person's silly ambition how easily sunlight can
Be blocked just by one shadow inside life and how easily we can't able to see that nice
Atmosphere which will hurt us from time to time inside our future and our life but still
Some person have that hunger which don't think about other human kind they feel just
One thing inside their mind that their wants are something which can't be ignored inside life
How frustrating it is when someone act like that inside life how upset we feel from time
To time inside our life that we just feel one thing inside life that those people who are
Hungry can't go inside their life after all their hunger is not limited to their wants inside life
I just feel one thing in my life their hunger is so big that even they eat the whole world
Still they remain hungry inside their mind I just feel that scary when I was just a kid I use to
Think one thing that why did these people never satisfy then inside my history I found
Other person who are so thirsty for war that it seem to me that enjoy just one thing that
Is nothing else but war they just each and every day love to do some war it feel as if
They have some thirst for blood which remain inside their heart when I was just a kid
I just one thing inside my heart that people are horrible and I never want to see them
Inside my life as my life's part I just feel one thing from heart that like vampire and ghosts
They are character of some past which might exist on stone age but now it was not
Our part I know it very well even on those moment that nothing is false in it and nothing
Is part of that much past maybe it is some years before our birth but not before that
Age when human start to use things which are their life's daily part when ever we want
To forget something from heart we just feel one thing inside our thoughts that we just don't
Want to get too much involved in past because past is one important thing which will
Create many effects on our thinking and our heart after all our past is some of proof
That what human being can do to world with their selfish views how easily sun can
Put under shadow of evil just my limited want and demand that is what we understand
When we read our past we like our future from inside of our heart but our past is something
So important for our heart we just never feel one thing inside our heart that our thoughts
Are something so important for our heart and our want so inside our life on each and
Every part we just feel one thing that we are on right track when we think that past
Is not that important it is just past but question is that will remain always past or if we repeat
Our mistake it will turn into future and not nice sort of part we just feel one thing from heart
That we must hope inside our thoughts and heart that we can learn many things from heart
That we can never feel hurt by any part of our heart we just feel one thing inside our heart
That those past will happen but we tried to hide it from our heart then when we grow up
Slowly as our life part we saw all those people before us and alive inside our thoughts
And inside our heart but I just feel one thing from my heart that I want people to act
As if it is nothing but past but as grow up I understand one thing from my heart that
These things are nothing but part of our life then slowly as went ahead I see those hungry
And thirsty people stood before me from time to time inside my life I know that they can
Harm me and I feel I must convince every one inside life but like written in that history
I just feel scared if people don't believe me inside my life so from every point I just feel
One thing inside life that is my future can be nice only if I understand value of it and then
Inside my life I just feel on every moment inside life that we need to understand from
Time to time inside life because life is not that easy on any point after all in our life
We just feel one thing about life that our life never help us in any way until we help it
On time to time so from that moment I grow up in life I feel scared of those people in life
But when I was a child I used to ask question and still I prefer to questions sometimes
But then I expected answer but now I expect only insult in return in life because such
People can't answer you they just can't give you happiness inside our thoughts and in life
So since I am grown up I just do one thing I ask questions but don't expect answer in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...