Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poem 276. Negative

                                                     Negative
Have you ever tried to become positive many times I have tried but still in life
Again and again I fall in ditch and once again I get negatives vibes I feel that
Darkness enter in my heart when I expect happiest night but then suddenly clouded
Sky and tear enter inside life then sometimes we get angry about something inside life
So on each and every moment of our life I just feel one thing inside life that thought
When those negative thoughts comes I mostly starts discussing them inside my future
And inside my life so on each and every point I just think one thing in life I feel that
I am on wrong point so I fell to say anything at all about life as days went ahead
With them maybe went away nights of our life we just feel one thing that is our thoughts
Have cheated us inside life so on every point I just feel one thing inside life those
Negative thoughts which capture us on each and every point seem to destroy all future
Of our life so from every point I feel one thing in life that darkness is capturing our days
As well as our nights on every moment inside our sunshine we just feel that those night
Will enter so from every moment inside life we began to discuss them on each and every
Time inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind my trust is something so important
That I just don't want it to enter inside life I feel from my heart maybe if I discuss it
With someone in peaceful mind I will easily manage to win inside my future and in my life
So on every point I just think one thing inside life that on each and every moment
I feel I am on wrong point because I don't know properly basic things from life but I just
Feel one thing from our mind that our thoughts are never such strong as we thought
Inside our life so on each moment we feel one thing from each side we feel that we are
But winner of our entire life I just feel one thing that I can never understand those thoughts
Of life I can never let people hurt me from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind
That inside our life on every moment I just spend too much time while telling others how
Depressed inside life so on every moment inside life I just feel one thing in our life that
My life will get too much busy inside life but on each and every point that darkness in life
But sometimes I think that I must find reason behind those darkest thoughts of our mind
After all that darkness inside life it will capture us on each point after all inside my future
And inside my life I just feel one thing that darkness must be thrown away by me from life
But when things go ahead I just feel one thing inside mind that is my want of having things
Which are part of my happy life but then suddenly I felt I need a cure inside my life but
That darkness is something which is not nice for our future and for our life so on every point
That darkness will destroy on every moment inside life I just feel one thing that darkness
Is one part inside our life and our mind but question is that inside our life do we really need
Those thoughts inside life because while searching for cure we just feel one thing in life that
Is important thought which will destroy us from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing
From our life that darkness will slowly surround us from time to time inside our life so on
Every thought inside our life I just feel one thing that when I search for cure then I can hardly
Find it inside my future and my life after all those thoughts which will be part of my life are
Something so disgusting that I feel we are on wrong side of life but then one day I thought
Why did I let those thoughts enter inside mind why did I let myself be so upset on every time
I can understand many things from life but I just never understand one thing while searching
For cure I need to keep those thoughts alive inside life on every moment in life I just feel
Every moment inside life darkness is something not to be treasured inside life on every moment
I just feel everything as point of every night after all those points are part of that darkness
Which will capture our mind and while getting cure we just feel that we are getting closer to
Those thoughts of darkness which enter every time inside my mind so on every moment
In this world on every time I just feel one thing that my mind should not search something
Inside life which just take us near that darkness every time but then how can we find solution
Inside life I known that will be next question inside life but I just ask you one question can you
Really think there is any solution outside you need to understand your sorrows from inside
Of your future and your mind so on each and every time inside our life I just feel one thing
That if you can't find solution outside even if injustice is done by outside still your cure is
Hidden inside your heart and your mind just try to get and if you can't I just suggest you to
Try to ignore that darkness instead of increasing it by doing daily fight on each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...