Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Poem 295. Thinking

                                                        Thinking
When I say something Positive I just want my negative thinking to stop on that spot
And I want to see all my negative thought vanish before me and before my any time of want
Those thinking which are negative should vanish from our heart because on those moment
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those negative thoughts are harming
My heart and my mind so I have decided that I should not think negative at least for some
Moment of my life but when I start to do this I feel as if I just have to keep empty my mind
Because for at least half time negative thoughts manage to enter inside our thinking and
Inside my life so just to shut them from each and every side we need to adjust on every
Moment some thought inside our life because as per our thinking goes we feel from time
To time inside life those positive thoughts will bring success in our life as days went ahead
On each moment of life we just feel one thing from our thought that every part have some
Dark thought hidden inside it in our mind as days went ahead from point we just feel one thing
From our thinking and our mind that we can't change our thought at all inside our mind
Because since my childhood that negative thinking is part of our life on every moment I just
Feel one thing from my mind as days went ahead on each time inside my life that taking
Away negative thoughts is not that easy inside life because those thoughts will remain
A permanent part of our future and our mind we all just feel one thing from our mind that
Those thoughts which are part of our world are not some thing so easy goes away from
Life because cutting tree is easy than growing one inside our life after all in our life on
Each and every point we think that we will not cut branches of tree from each and every side
As cutting branches is not that easy task for our life so on every moment you can go as
We wish in life because those negative thoughts are something which will take us on
Wrong way in life on every moment we just feel on every moment inside our life so on
Every moment that darkness just kept entering inside our future and our life so from every
Point inside our life we just feel one thing inside our life so on every moment we just feel
That one thing inside our life that those positive thoughts are something so important in life
And negative thoughts are something like cutting trees in life I know sometimes big trees
Are hard to cut but they are never hard as growing trees inside our life so from every point
Because that don't need just our skill but also need nature to stood with us on each and
Every time inside our life we just feel one thing from our mind that those things which are
Perfect for our future and for our life will not remain same as passes our time we need
To get positive but sadly for those thoughts we need positive things inside life and for it
We need no negative thing happen to our side and even if we decide to accept negative still
Positive things and beautiful dreams are required inside our life on every point because
We just think one thing that we need some skills to create happiness inside our future and
Inside our life as days went ahead slowly from our life we just feel one thing from our thoughts
And about our mind those happiness which we get can't be easily stored and it vanish
Like sand from our fingers many times so inside our life on many times we just feel one
Thing from our mind that darkness which we see is something our truth of life and when
We start to think this way destruction begin in our life nothing so perfect for our future
On any time because our life show us those ways which are not perfect for our life
Because for growing sorrows we don't help of anything they are already enough in our mind
Many fears are stored inside which can come out with our wish or even without our wish
Inside our life so as days went ahead slowly inside our life we just feel one thing from our
Thoughts and our mind that we can't have happiness inside our life so from point to point
Inside our life we just feel one thing from our mind that our happiness is part of our world
But sorrows are not part of our world in life but if you ask your mind truthfully I feel
That as faithfully we stored our sorrows happiness hardly manage to get so much place
Inside our future and our life we just manage to store sorrows so negative thoughts become
Our life so if we want change our mind then we just need to store happiness instead
Of sorrows inside life so smile happily and say it's easy inside our life this is first positive
Thought for our thinking as well as for our life on each and every time inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...