Sunday, June 10, 2012

Poem 264. Happiness in things

                                                    Happiness in things
After thinking for many days I finally decided I am living in my life in just a best way
Because I got enough things to please me and make happy my days when I started thinking
I just want to be happy in my own way then only I have understood that if I need to be happy
Then I must think what I really wanted on each and every day as days went ahead and
I just feel that I am happy in my way if I stop counting it by numbering my winning on
Each and every day because happiness is not dependent on things which are so perfect
It is depend on those thoughts which help me on each and every day when my eyes close
At night I got good sleep some told me that is happiness but when I look at my future
I just feel only one way that my happiness is not dependent on my sleep of each and
Every day sometimes I don't sleep but still I am so happy inside my mind in every way
Happiness is depend on what you feel you really need and when those needs are something
Which really your heart wanted then by looking at those wants I feel true happiness and
Inside our world on each and every day I feel that all my truths are far away from life
On each and every way but I just feel one thought inside my mind what shall I call my condition
When I got everything still due to some situations I feel so irritated that my anger become
My weapon and it have so sharp type of blade so inside our life on each and every day
Someone told me that anger is risky it can cut you on any day but some people told me
At same time anger can help us to say thing which we can never before manage to say so
Inside my world on each and every day I feel so happy on each and every day I just feel
One thing on every day that happiness is something which can be felt on every day so
Inside our life on each day I just feel that happiness is some feeling which is inside my mind
If I try to get but before doing that I use to think every day I just want things which look
So perfect if only I get them then I can get my happiness on each and every day so in our life
On those conditions of happiness I feel just one thing that I like those beautiful things which
Give me pleasure on each and every day so inside my life on each day I feel that I don't need
Things which are so nice and perfect for my life that on each and every moment inside life
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that when I get those things I don't feel
Happy from inside my mind I just feel one thing from my life that I don't want those things
Because until I get them I felt so sad because I don't feel at all happy inside our life but then
Suddenly I felt one thing inside our mind so on every moment inside our life I just feel
One thing from inside that my happiness is something still inside my mind I just feel one thing
From inside my life when I use to pray before this time I use to ask for things which I use
To feel give me happiness to my mind every time I use to have one thing which seem so important
And every next time last want was forgotten so I use thing every day that if god will fulfill
My changing wants one day I will happy from inside of my future and inside of my heart
Because every day just went as I wish and every time I get something so precious that
Inside my life on each and every point I just feel one thing important which will help me
Inside my future and inside my life but that list seem so none ending to each and every point
So my heart feel just one thing from mind that is something so unique that I don't forget
Just after some time but sadly in life nothing is that precious to mind and if some person are
Precious but sadly we can't keep them for whole life because those person also have their
Own thoughts and dreams which may take them away from life so inside my life or inside
Your life nothing is as precious as we thought inside life so finally that question enters
Inside life what will we ask from god when we stood before god in life maybe I should
Not ask just bow before god and thank him for everything in my life but when I went
Before god I feel something different inside life I feel that I must understand those thoughts
Inside life I feel that I am looking at just other things even around god that at god many times
I watch those beautiful thing which decorated god from time to time so instead of looking
At god even during prayer my mind set on other things inside my life my happiness was
Never in those things nor it was part of those things inside life but still every day of my life
Just spend on looking at those things instead of getting happiness by other things inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...