Friday, June 8, 2012

Poem 261. Set of morals

                                                         Set of morals
I created my set of morals with so much efforts and care I just place them properly
On each time I thought in detail about each and every moral because that moral should be
So perfect and nice that we feel just one thing inside our life these morals which we like
Are something out of our dreams from time to time these morals will teach us many lessons
Inside our future and inside our life after all morals are something so perfect for our thoughts
And for our mind we just feel one thing from time to time that our morals are something
Which will give us sleepless nights inside life after all those morals suppose to wake us up
On each and every moment inside our life because morals are something which will arise
From point to point those morals are something so precious for life we just live with them
On each and every moment inside our future and our life because those morals will tell us
What is wrong and what is right inside our life after all morals are something so important
That we need to keep them high on each moment of life so when with such efforts we decide
Some morals then we feel that we must keep them alive on each day of our life but as days
Went ahead we just feel one thing that those morals are something important for our life
After all those morals are something which keep our life straight inside our thoughts and
Our life those morals which we kept are something that stand straight inside our future
And inside our life after all morals are something which should be kept same always and
That was something I felt when I first decided with so much thoughts about morals of
My life but as I went ahead inside my life every day show me so much change inside my life
Suddenly I felt one thing from inside of my mind that in our life on every day we just need
One thing in our life that is my morals but still those changes are showing that I can't kept them
As I thought at first inside my life I know that I must have to be honest but that don't mean
I can permitted to take wrong side in life because life will always teach me that I am not right
At beginning you may feel something should be some way inside our life but as days went ahead
You can clearly see that our life can't move just as per our wish so our set of morals can be
Wrong after some moment and after some time so inside our life on every time I just feel
One thing inside my mind that my morals should be such that I can't act wrong inside life
After  set of morals is not something like kitchen set in life that we just keep using it for
Some years because we have spend lot of money on it one time because using our things
Is such good sign but using same wrong morals is not proper and right for our life we need
To understand their importance from time to time inside our life because our morals will not
Have same shine if they are wrong in life sticking to a wrong thing is never right or never wise
For our future and our life those morals which look nice to us are perfect for our thoughts
And perfect for our mind because those morals will something which can take us ahead
On each and every time of life because morals are something so nice that we feel we need to
Learn to use those morals properly inside your future and your life after all morals are
Made by us on each and every point we just feel one thing that our morals are not same
Every time when we see some changes we need to change our morals on those times and
Sometimes it is our mistake and sometimes we are force to change them due to change
Of time after all our life can change on each and every tide those things which teach us
Are nothing special inside our life we just feel one thing on every moment in our life
That if those morals need to be changed again and again then why did we need to keep them
In our life one day I ask same question to my teacher on suitable time then my teacher ask me
Another question which is important for our thoughts and our life after all morals are something
So perfect on each and every occasion inside my life I just feel so happy when I find that morals
But so upset when I have to change them on each and every time but my teacher ask me
Another question why did we eat every day in life if one type of food is enough for us then
Why did we eat different every type my teacher told me it's not just please my taste but
It is needed because I need different food on every occasion of life after all inside our life
We need to understand different needs on different parts of our future and life because
As per days and atmosphere we need to find proper food inside life so due to it we need to
Understand same way we need to keep changing set of morals from time to time inside life
So since my teacher told I must need to do I am making new set of morals every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...