Friday, June 15, 2012

Poem 273. Hidden future

                                             Hidden future
Have you see ever future they says it is written somewhere I heard people saying
That line again and again inside this world when I heard this I feel so scared in my
World that if someone find out our future then how can it affects our thoughts and
Our world so on every moment inside our world I just feel something inside my world
I don't want to understand those thoughts inside our world I feel that my future if
Become known then inside my world I feel lot problems inside our world so then
I thought inside our world we thought that my future will affects thinking inside life
And after all inside our world we thought those thoughts are not right for my future
I wanted to find it inside our world I just feel something inside our world after all
Some days I feel so restless by one feeling inside our world but on each thought
I feel that if those people found out my future and our thinking will create bad effect
Inside our future and our world so from every point inside our world after all inside
Our world if people began to disturbed our happiness inside our world after all
In our life inside our world that fortune telling will surely harm our whole world so
Inside life on every point of our world I just feel one thing inside our world that
We must think carefully inside our world after all our future inside our world is
Something so important and precious for our world so on every moment inside
Our world I just feel one thing from my heart and thinking inside this world I just
Feel someone knows my future that will not good but also bad inside our world
But that was my feeling but not feeling of remaining world so inside our world
We just feel one thing in that world but our thoughts are not agree every time in
Our world so on each and every time inside our world people think in their world
That they can change our thoughts and our future so inside our life and then we must
Think inside our future and so they decide to find our future which will going to help
Our future as well as our world so on every moment inside our world I just feel
One thing from my thoughts about world I feel so scared inside our future and world
So on every point inside our world I just feel one thing in this world I feel that
They can find my future then I saw them searching it on air as well as river but
Even then those people don't find our future so inside our future and inside our world
I just feel one thing about our future that even if know we can not change that future
I think about many things inside this world so in world we want to walk in air
And want to reach to that moon but can we able to do that inside our world but
Then on other hand we feel that we can even try to walk on water inside our world
So on every moment inside our world I feel that our life will be something so perfect
For our thoughts and our future so inside our future I feel if we can't able to make
Those changes inside world after all in this world I just feel one thing from our mind
As well as our world after all inside our world I just feel one thing from world
That we can't change anything as simple inside our world because we can't even
Feel weather inside our world so from time to time inside our world I just feel
One thing that we can even change weather we turn into atmosphere from hot into
Something cool inside world on every moment I just feel one thing from my heart
If I can't do that thing then how can I change any part of my world and my future
After all inside our world and our future I just feel one thing from mind that we are
Not acting at all right inside future because by searching it we are just wasting our time
Because what is use of knowing our future when we know it very well that we can't
Able to change our future from each and every point inside our life we just feel one thing
From our thoughts as well as our world we just feel one thing that is how hard it is
To live inside this future we all know we are totally wrong about each every thing
Inside our world when we know about our future because then we can see our mistake
But can't able to change them because destiny will do something that we are forced
To take those decisions inside our world so on each and every moment inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...