Thursday, June 14, 2012

Poem 271. Wrong thoughts

                                                 Wrong thoughts
There are many things I love some of them and I hated some of them on each
And every day so inside our life on each and every way I see many things which are
Part of our future and part of this game I just feel that those things which I love
Inside life on each and every day those things which are loved are so nice and perfect
Those things which I love things which are so nice part and make me smile on every
Day as well as way after I see many nice things inside our life which look so refreshing
As well as beautiful on each and every way when I look at those things I feel one nice
Feeling rising inside life on each and every day I just feel that those nice things are
Not that beautiful and colorful and that much perfect but still when I look at them
I just feel those things can take away my depressions and make me happy on each
And every day so inside our life on each way I just feel one thing from our thinking
And from our thought of each day nice things are something so pleasant on each day
They are something so beautiful on every day and on every way that just after seeing
Them I feel so much freshness so inside our world I feel as if those dream can open
Something nice inside life after all that darkness inside life can vanish by just positive
Thoughts inside our life so from time to time inside life I just feel that those nice things
Will look beautiful from time to time inside life after all those things which are part of
Our life are made in such way that every thing just look beautiful in life and nice inside
Eyes of our mind but slowly we also see those things which bring hatred inside life
Those things may look perfect inside life their beauty may not tell you what is truth inside
They have many types of beauty and it could of any kind and their power seems nice
To you but it will bring shiver to me from inside of my mind so on every time inside
My life I just feel that I will be scared on every point inside life so on each and every point
I feel that those feelings are something which are so harmful to heart that I will think those are
Tides of that storm which enter inside my life and break our house with those tides
Inside our moments of life because those thing are created inside our world not to built
Our future or life but just with one ambition it is to destroy our thoughts as well as our life
So on every moment of our mind we just don't want to remember that bad thing in life
We have enough of bad thing which we hate is one thing feeling that is existed in our mind
So on every point inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that I need those things
To vanish inside life after all those bad things are worst part of life so when I forgot it
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that our thoughts are something so nice inside life
After all those things which I hated may slowly with my efforts goes out of our future
And our life but on every point inside life I just feel one thing from mind that those things
Still remain as a part of my mind all those good things which I have enjoyed stay with me
For some days and some time but those good things are not remember for accurately
Inside our future and our life they are just ignored and forgotten after some time inside life
Because they are not that good inside our future and our life so on every moment that
I just one thing from my heart that good things are slowly forgotten from my thoughts
As well as from our heart so inside our life on every point I just feel one thing inside life
That good things slowly slipped inside life that were nice things for my future and my life
So from time to time inside our life we just feel one thing inside mind which are wrong
Inside life after all those things which look so perfect for our future and our life and
Every point inside life were just easily slip from my future and my mind like some sand
Which vanish in just few moment inside life but then sadly I feel another thing which
Is totally wrong inside life after all inside our life those wrong things remember by me
On every time even if we want to feel that our success is dependent on our thinking
That things which are wrong inside our life after all those wrong things are not right inside
Our life but still we will keep them happily inside our life so then wrong things are not
Routine thing of our future and our life after all those wrong things just kept some thing
Perfectly for our heart after all those wrong things which are part of our life should be
Forgotten instead of it they seem like something wrong inside our heart so we try
Something which is not right inside our life that wrong thoughts are inside life and
Good thoughts vanish inside life so if we want to live happy life then we must understand
That we must learn something inside our life we must keep those good thoughts alive inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...