Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poem 280. Ways of past

                                                   Ways of past
Sometimes I wish I could just do some different thing inside my past I just want to
Correct each step of that past so on each and every moment inside our life I just feel
One thing from my mind I feel that I can never win inside my life I feel that only if I can
Improve my past then I can once again live happily inside life but then suddenly past
Turns in wrong way inside life and I began to feel that my thoughts are not perfect
About my past inside life on every point I just feel one thought on every day of life
That is our want of enjoying each day of past as if it is something perfect as well as nice
But in our own way I want to change my past and every thing from past inside life
Because I see many things which can be improved from time to time inside my life
But inside life on every point I just feel one thing about life that past is something
Special inside our life so from every time in our world we need to improve things
From our past and our life I just feel I could do this thing inside life so on every moment
In my life I feel one thing that nothing is that big inside our life when past will have
Affects on us in each and every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I can
Win sometimes and I can lose sometimes inside my future and inside my life so
On every point in my life I just feel one thing from thought that my life will not move
Same way on each and every time my life will take many turns which I just don't like
But when they are destiny why did I feel they are so important inside life that on
Every moment we just thought one thing from our mind we feel that world is not
That perfect on any moment of our life since our life no more seem so nice for our future
And for our thoughts inside life I just feel one thing that on every moment inside life
After all inside our life those pasts are something inside our life because those moment
Inside my past are something totally wrong in view of my heart but suddenly on those
Thoughts are moment I just feel one thing that I left again and again that was one thing
That on those moment I didn't listen to my heart I just listen to those people who have
Many things to say so inside our world and from our heart we just feel one thing from
Our thoughts on each and every moment inside our heart we feel that our heart can't
Be something so nice that we can just depend on our thoughts and heart even if our heart
Tell us right thing on many parts I just feel that I can't stood against those people because
I read too much about those sacrifices which we made by our thoughts and by our heart
So inside our life on each and every sight I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that
On each and every spot I need to understand those thoughts of my heart every day
I act as if I have to think just about other person's heart as days went ahead on each
And every time I just have one feeling on every day of life that was just my most interesting
Thought and want that was my thinking about my future and my heart I feel that I must
Try to understand just other person's thought if I want to live with people then I must
Understand other person and their thought but while doing it mostly I manage to hurt
My thoughts and my heart because pretending you think like someone else is not at all
Easy sort of task so every day inside our life on each and every thought I just feel
One thing from my heart that I must learn to adjust with my past and with my heart
Because every moment as it goes ahead I just feel one thing from my heart while doing it
I just destroy many ways of my past I could have went ahead in many ways inside my past
Only if I once again able to live that past but then when I think about it I just feel one thing
From my heart that inside my life on every moment I can live happily if I just live in same
Way as I want to live in past those things which are part of past are something so important
Even for future still I can listen to future and make many things out of my future so inside
My thought and inside my heart I just feel one thing from my thoughts and want I feel
That I need to adjust on each and every day from my heart but if I don't do every time
In future then maybe I can improve my past I mean you can change what is written but
You can write on new page and when next page gets interesting people bound to forget
That old and outdated page that page which is so nice and perfect for our life don't seem
To have anything perfect for our future and for our life because when new one enter
That old one will seem just like some efforts of trying and then people laugh on it and
Then they will ignore truth of life so on every moment inside our past and our life I just
Feel one thing that we don't need to change the past we need change future inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...