Friday, June 1, 2012

Poem 248. True dream


         











                                                                True dream
There are normal lights shining on that road traffic is full and smoke is everywhere because of vehicles
That stood on road how hard it should feel to stand on those roads sometimes it feel as if that part
Of life is not good for mind but sometimes when I lost in dreams on such time I feel as those lights
Can be something beautiful as I wished inside my dream from time to time because dreams will be
Something people really like those dreams can turn into reality of life from time to time inside our life
I feel when I inhale that smoke inside life I just feel that it is not even their inside my mind because
On that moment inside life I just feel one thing from time to time inside my mind our life changes
In every form and every time we just feel one thing that our dreams are something which will stood
Alive inside our mind those dreams take us on totally wrong side those dreams want us to rise
Even in those worst moment of our life so from time to time inside our life I just feel one dream
Inside my mind because that dream was making me alive even in that smoke and traffic from all side
I just want to forget that traffic on those moment inside life because that traffic is something which
Is perfect and nice for that person's future and life from point to point inside our life we just feel
One thing from our heart and our mind inside we just feel those road which take us far away
Inside our life we forget that road on which we stood on that point because we are lost so much
In thoughts that we feel one thing inside life on every point that even on that polluted road
We will see dreams inside life because our mind is on such state inside our mind that my dream
Make whole world wonderful inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that our dreams are
Something which will help us on some points inside our life those points are those dreams
Which will help us on those roads which will trouble us on every time because we are stuck
On that place and we can't able to do anything inside that point even if we want to change things
Inside life still I feel from heart and my mind that those roads which have traffic are one best
Example of my life in which it always happen on some points that sometimes we are treated
In nice way and sometimes we are stuck in wrong way inside life so if we get frustrated on
Those points inside our life we just feel one thing inside our life that those thoughts will help us
On each and every point I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that on every occasion
In our life I just feel one thing in my mind those thoughts which take us ahead on some points
Are somethings which are nice from time to time inside our life but some points are such that
We just can't understand them in our future and in our life because our days goes ahead on
Each and every point we just feel one thing from our mind that we need to see in our life
That sunshine which will help us on every point inside life I just wish when I stuck on those
Points where I can't do anything to improve things inside life then maybe I need to forget all
And began to dream inside my life because those dreams are something which can change
Our days at least on that point we want to face reality but sometimes just staying in it is not
That useful for our future and our life because that is worst part of our life and it is not really
Helping us at all inside life we want to go ahead on each and every time and that smoke is
Killing us from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing that in our life we need to go
Towards hope of our true life our life will go ahead on each point and slowly we can see
Those bright sunshine inside our life but our life have something so perfect inside life that
We just on every point we just think one thing inside our life and it is totally wrong from
Every thought inside  life because when inside that traffic smoke rises from sides then
I just feel so frustrated that I want to scream on every one around me at that time but only
On that time when dream rises inside life I just feel one thing that my dream is something
So nice to fight that moment for sometime sometimes our luck rises and sometimes it don't
Rise on such moment inside life but on every moment we feel that our future is depended
On those luck from point to point but when luck is not on our side if we keep our dream
Then we can manage to get some time in our life and sometimes we can fight with reality
And sometimes we can't fight so inside our life from time to time we need to fight that
Reality as truth of our future and our life after all those moment in which I live my days
As well as my nights I just feel one thing those moment are not right for our future and
For our life because on those times we just can't fight so maybe dreaming is better on those times in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...