Friday, June 8, 2012

Poem 260. Skills

                                                   Skills
Many types of vegetables I prefer to buy so I always called one person
And he sells me vegetables and he knew which one are best for me and in
Each and every way that person bring vegetables which are best for my health
And best for my taste inside life so on each and every point I just think one thing
Inside life that when he comes every day on my doorstep to give me a basket full of health
Then why did I need to search in market for it inside life after all his skills are a lot
Better compare to my skills inside life so I just never use my skill and use his skill in life
But one of friend told me she never trust anyone inside life how can you trust someone
Like this with blind eyes that person can rob you easily in daylight if I act like this
Then people can rob me and I just keep believing them on each and every moment
Inside my future and my life I just feel so stupid when my friend convince me that
This vendor is fooling me in life I never went to market so how did I can guess price
Of those vegetables inside my life then I feel so confuse and I feel that I must buy
Something from market and use my skills in life she told me that she always touch with
Her hand  each of vegetables to feel it fresh while marketing on each and every time
She told me how did I suppose to check them on each and every time and she told me
How did I suppose to see those vegetables carefully in life I just never able to guess
How did I can purchase those vegetables inside life but as she start explaining I feel
That it's so hard how can I able to buy them properly when I never have any knowledge
About them inside our world and world's each and every part is so large so we can't
Have knowledge of every thing which is just world's important part so inside our world
And inside our heart I just feel one thing inside our thoughts and inside our heart because
On each and every moment I just feel one thing from thoughts that when I touch those
Vegetables then I just feel they are not that nice for our heart because those vegetables
Look nice but I still feel that I can't understand how nice are those vegetables are
Really as life's part I started remembering what my friend told me and then I tried to find
Hard those vegetables which look perfect as she told me by her heart but still I began
To have doubt on many parts but after all how can you learn without buying them so
I decided that I must take some risk on that moment and then I began to do it inside
My life on each and every spot I think that I bought the best vegetables on reasonable
Rates for all so inside our life on each and every thoughts I just feel one thing from my heart
That I need to understand I can buy them vegetables from market and they look perfect
For nice of heart those vegetables I buy look so nice and they are even cheaper than
What I thought so I bought them happily and manage to get them then when I went in home
And I start to cut them vegetables inside kitchen and they look nice and perfect for
Our heart but then when I look at them carefully I thought they are all wrong I just made
Fool of my self because they are not fresh at all so I bought some thing on my skill and
It was really great but my heart just ask me on question why don't I buy things just
With my good old faith when someone is not cheating me why did I need to doubt
Why don't I just trust good nature of human being so from that day I have learn one lesson
In my life some trust their own skill but other people trust others skill in life but I just feel
One thing sometimes trusting others is not that big crime after all some people are fully
Honest to us and not trusting them seem like crime just maybe we can check once for safety
Then we should trust them in life without trusting anyone I feel that it is not that easy
For our life but I feel thinking is not something which is nice for our life because on
Every moment and on every time I just feel one thing inside life that I should trust other
People's skill inside our life and every day we should use them inside life because those
People have skill which we need in life and we don't have them so why don't borrow them
Some times inside life because sometimes you can't develop that skill because for each skill
You can't get perfect teacher to teach it to you on each and every time inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...