Sunday, June 10, 2012

Poem 265. Cages

                                                           Cages
Why always my mind got one side of coin in heart why always we see something
That is not that perfect for our future and our heart after all inside life we all know
One thing that we like our freedom and we like to do each and every time so inside
Our thoughts and inside our heart I just feel one thing from each and every part
That even when I say that I like freedom it is not about everyone's freedom it's just
About me and about my heart every moment of life I just feel one thing from thoughts
And from my heart I just feel one thing that is part of my life freedom to walk as
I like until I don't break rules inside life but strange thing is that what we don't care
Is about freedom of other people inside life we just want everything for our selves
Inside life so while claiming I love freedom to all human I use to wish to see animals
Inside cage in my life because I want to go near nature and I can't dare to go inside
Those forest which are surrounded by wild animals on each and every time inside life
So I like those wild animals so much that I want to see them on every moment inside
My future and my life I just feel one thing from time to time that only if I see those
Animal from cage then only I see them on each and every day so inside life on
Every day I just feel that those wild animal are something so nice and perfect but
I know they are risky so I don't want to go near them inside my life on each day
I just hope to see perfect animals inside but then one day I saw people telling every way
That we are doing wrong by putting them in cage so on every moment inside world
I just want one thing that is my freedom but when question comes about freedom
Of someone else suddenly I forgot my all values which matter me so much in every way
Because inside my life I just never thought this way on every moment I just thought
About one thing that is freedom of my life and that will matter me most in each and
Every way so on each and every moment I just thought about my things and my need
But suddenly that day I just want I am doing with my life just thinking about myself is not
Right after all we are on this earth we suppose to live together that is truth of our life
We need to think about each and every creature in our life I know that I love to watch them
With my eye I still remember inside cage those lovely peacock but then one day I just
Feel one question inside my mind don't there are people who also love to see me inside
Their cage for entire life they also want me act as they wish on days as well as nights in life
They want me to dance on their every note in life but still I feel from time to time that
Those people don't have that right and I hate them on every moment of my life but then
Comes next question inside my mind if that is true then why did I want to do same thing
With animals which I like so inside life I never thought about same way as I think about
Me and my choice inside my life so from time to time I feel something inside my life that
In my heart care about just one thing that is myself and my mind and only if I try to understand
Thoughts about other in my life I can understand them in just few minutes only if I put myself
Instead of that other person inside life so from every point I just feel one thing from my mind
That until now I use to think just about my way of going ahead and my progress in life
When I thought about those animals suddenly I began to think about other things inside
Future and life because I never ever thought that slowly how selfish becomes my thinking
Inside my life and how easily I forgot to think about other people inside life I just thought
One thing what I like inside life and I began to take any route to show proper point inside
Our future and our life but we always have to think twice before proving points inside life
I never thought how wrong was my thinking inside life just because I want to call someone
Great I forgot that it was not proper route of life we should not feel that just to prove
Our right point we can take wrong routes inside life because if we do that then we can
Never able to do right things inside life after all wrong thing will always manage to get
Wrong results inside life and it will all cause many types of problems from time to time inside life
So I just have to think twice what I am doing even if I want to prove right time just by taking
Wrong route I can never win inside my future as well as my life so I must take hard route in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...