Monday, June 18, 2012

Poem 278. Mask of winner

                                                  Mask of winner
When we are at war we all forget our morals but sometimes we remember them
At our heart and then control ourselves that is perfect person from that one's heart
Let it be small issue or a big issue of war we must not ever forget our moral but
Many times people tell me if you keep your morals you can't win a war after all
Other person will win over you in just few moment or hours but I just feel one thing
In each war when we have to work hard to achieve the success then when we fight
Without morals our efforts seem some thing like some evil inside heart we teach
To each person who is near us and near our heart how to fight that war do you think
We can learn anything inside that war some says inside life every time we can't keep
So right morals I agree with it but now a days it seems as if every one is not ready
Anytime to keep morals and on other hand they claim others don't keep morals
And said it so proudly from inside of heart they will win without any morals just
Because other party have something wrong inside their heart but do you really think
When someone does one mistake you have to right to make anything in your life
And inside your life I just don't think god it created our life in this mathematical
Form in which one figure and that our enemy becomes other figure from our heart
So when we do it then it will turn one minus one and so our mistake will go into air
And will not vanish from our heart because we have to live our life on just one
Account that is just our deeds and our act from our heart what mistake others so
Don't matter truly inside our future and our heart we just feel one thing from our thought
And those thoughts are something not that nice for our future and for our life so
Inside our life on it's every part I just feel one thing from our heart that our thoughts
Will be something important for our thoughts inside our heart I just feel one thing
For our thoughts inside our heart if we do something wrong then it will just minus
Inside our life and from our heart it will not help us on any point inside our future and
Our heart because those thoughts are something which are our life's part on every time
We just think one thing from our thought and thinking from heart after all inside
Our heart then I just feel one thing from my heart our mistakes are never compensated
By other mistake from our thoughts inside our heart after all inside our life we just
Feel one thing from my heart that we must learn to live with our each mistake and
Just pointing at other never going to solve our problems at all by our hearts because
Slowly as days went ahead inside mind so from each and every point I feel one thing
Inside our life so from time to time I just can't say that you can do as much mistake
As you like inside life because other party makes mistake in life so funny is that equation
Of our life we just feel one thing from time to time that we can always win things inside
Life just because other person make mistake inside life I just don't feel that way in my life
I think my life is my diary which is just limited to my good thoughts and bad deeds in life
Because mostly those good thoughts remain just thoughts inside life since acting on them
Seem like hardest task of life so on each and every point good thoughts seem like just
Thoughts and bad deed really happen inside life but this time I thought maybe I should
Take some risk and do some good thoughts inside life and tell other person about those
Bad deed without getting scared inside life our success and failures are in hands of god
On each and every time so no one can destroy us on any day of our future and our life
I just feel one thing from my mind that on each moment I just sense something is wrong
Inside life and that is our thought that we will win without morals in our life of course
We can win but what will be our life after that in life our crime will follows on every
Spot of life and we can't sleep properly after that winning inside our future and our life
I just feel one thing from my heart that those who win with morals are true winner of life
And those who are without morals are loser of life but question comes of winning then
Any one can win in life after all devil have equal chance winning like angle inside life
But inside heart they will always loser from every side so just ask your heart on each
And every time to you really trust that mask of winner because it will vanish with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...