Saturday, June 2, 2012

Poem 250. Judging

                                                      Judging
In my life sometimes I walk on one way I just don't know if that road is right for
My future and for my life because that walk I took never seem to take me on wrong
Way inside my future and inside my life after all those roads which I take are unknown
To me inside my life on each and every point and still I feel one thing that something
Must give me signal if it is wrong or if it is totally right because as we began to move
In life on every moment we just feel from our mind I just feel that those things are
Something so nice inside our future and our life after all we suppose to think one thing
About life that we need to understand those roads which will help us and take us ahead
To some  point inside our life but we can't be sure of those roads since every one have
Their own way inside life even on same way different things happen to different people in life
They meet different destiny and nothing can be told at all on any point just need to understand
This thought inside life after all this thought is something so perfect for our life it will give us
Pleasure on every day of our future and our life we just keep walking on each road on
Every moment and on every time we need to understand those thoughts which will
Useful on those roads of life but if we don't know the problems then how can we find
Those solutions inside our future and inside our life I just feel one thing we can't prepare
Ourselves for anything in life because even if we try to ask for help on road of life then
How can we be happy inside our future and inside our life because from time to time
We just feel one thing inside our life that we need to find help but people who walk
With us are confuse in same way inside our life because they also don't understand that
We are on which point after all we are all confuse about these roads of life sometimes
Even perfect looking road seem to have to many problems while traveling on it and
On it's every side after all we are so busy inside our life how can we help others when
We don't even know a road which will be perfect for our future and our entire life
But still sometimes I decides to find some mentor inside life and then I start feeling that
This mentor is someone who have seen lot of problems inside our future and our life
After all our life is like some train which need a proper driver who can guide us on every day
Of our future and our life we just feel that those roads can be crossed easily inside our life
I feel that those roads are something perfect for our future on each and every time when
We walk on roads which are made easy for mentor which will create perfect for future
Of our life after all inside our life we feel that our mentor is someone who help us in life
And at beginning everything so perfect inside our life so in our life I just feel one thing that
My mentor in my life will teach me to go ahead on each and every time but still my life
Doesn't take the route which I prefer and like but that route mentor showed me look so
Perfect to each and every person's eyes after all our mentor have more knowledge than us
About our future and life I was so peaceful inside our life after all in our life I just feel
One thing inside our life we feel that our thoughts are something which are perfect for
Our future and our life we are suppose to go ahead as our mentor told us in life and
On that moment I am on top of world as mentor told every thing that was so perfect and
I am no longer so confused inside life I just feel one thing that my life is now straight because
My mentor never let me so wrong way inside my life on each and every day my mentor
Told me that I am on right track and on that time I feel that it is true for life in every part
But suddenly my mentor chose wrong way in life which take my mentor down in every part
I know my mentor have good inside heart but still my mentor took wrong way and damage
Many parts so I have forget my mentor and go ahead once again alone in many parts but
While doing it I just feel one thing from heart that talking is easy just task of mouth but
When it comes to acting all life get confused and world turned upside down in every part
So may be I just stop judging right and wrong inside my thoughts and heart because those
Thoughts will just confuse me in many parts of heart so instead of judging person I just feel
Let the god search for me what is right and what is wrong for my heart because if I keep
Searching I never dare to take any path so I just feel that sometimes it is better go ahead
With that one path which always take you ahead maybe slowly but at least takes ahead our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...