Saturday, June 23, 2012

Poem 289. Bad future

                                                      Bad future
There are many faces still hidden from us who will come in life and become part of
Our future and our world so from every moment inside my world I just keep thinking
About those faces inside this world I just feel one thing from my mind on every day
Of this world that every time I just feel one thought about this world our future on
Each day have many problems for our world because on every moment inside our life
I feel just one thing about those hard work from future I feel that those faces which
Belong to my enemies are something so important for our thoughts about world and
I feel just one thing that those faces which look so perfect are part of our perfect
Sort of future as days went ahead on every time inside our world we just feel one thing
From destiny that we must understand our enemies because we want to be prepared
For them at least that is my thinking and on each and every moment I just follow that
Thoughts and that thinking so on each day and night I keep just one thinking I keep
Thinking that my enemy can be strong so I must prepare fully on every moment for
My that worst type of enemy no one knows which person can be called my enemy
But I sacrificed my hours after hours just for that perfect enemy as days went ahead
Inside our life we just have one feeling from our mind we feel that we are on wrong
Track of our thinking we just don't understand importance of our enemy who was
So nice for us on each and every day who was from every angle was so perfect that
From each heart we just have one feeling that we can't say some people have problems
Inside life with me so I spend my hours just thinking about my sad days and my enemies
I never have a time to discuss about those friends which are part of my future and
Part of me because I always have one feeling inside my heart which always manage
To tell me on each and every part of our thinking that my life can have good things
And I can have them as much as I wish for me but one thing is always worst for me
That was my problem so I must learn to solve them as my heart wish it fully so inside
My life I just keep believing on problems which may arrive daily at beginning it seem so
Fine when I took precautions for those problems fully but as days passed I feel just
One thought that those problems are something become so sure for me that when ever
Someone forecast for some problem it becomes truth for me but when some one says
Something good about my future I just seem to lose faith in that thinking so as days pass
And we get information on everyday basis we just feel one thing from our thought that
We must understand every thing on every occasion and daily we just feel one thing from
Thought that we know every thing from our thinking daily we all feel in life that we must
Understand on thoughts of our life I just feel one thing daily inside this life on every moment
And on every time we just need to improve our thoughts and our thinking because after
Some time inside our life we just think about everything on each and every day fully
We just began to think about bad thing because avoiding them become one important job
For us in our thinking daily so inside our life after some points we just think one thing
That is about our bad future daily I just wish from my heart that maybe I should change
My that type of thinking on daily basis which just manage to depress my thoughts and
Manage to depress me fully so inside our life at least on some points I just wish that
I can manage to become fond of thinking about good future daily because some people
Manage to change their future just by hopeful thinking so inside our world and inside
Our life we just feel one thing on basis of daily we feel that we must understand those
Thoughts which will cheer up our heart fully and daily so inside our life on each and every
Point we just think one thing daily that positive thoughts are something which are interesting
For our world and for our thinking daily so inside our life and in our thinking we just feel
One thing from inside of my thinking that when I think about some thing daily I just wish
It would be happiness instead of those sorrows which began our life daily because when
We walk we just feel one thought on every day thinking that bad future is truth and good
Future is false hope so we need to remind our bad future just to forget it on basis of wrong
Thinking from our heart which just began to operate in totally wrong way and same way daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...