Sunday, September 30, 2012

Poem 456. Waiting

                                                            Waiting
Until now I never saw any task so hard as task of waiting because on every moment I just
Have one thought and one feeling that inside this life I just learn many tasks which are called
So I can also learn this task of waiting but just on one moment I know it is not easy task
Because one day I order a food and just stood waiting I just feel that I can wait for some time
Since I am not that much hungry so I can always tolerate so we all just keep chatting with
Just one hope as human being that our time will pass on every moment and on every sort
Of thinking inside our life as human being after all those are something so important in life
Which will help human being when I just kept sitting on that table every thing was fine until
I see that food stood there on plate for me and I ran to take that food but then I saw some
One who was behind me is going to get that food because that person was before me in line
Of waiting inside our life on every moment of thinking we just feel one thought inside our
Life as human being that those lines of waiting are so upsetting when we just feel that we
Got that thing and then we are told that this thing is not for us but some other person who
Stand before us and wait I know you feel anger same way I feel inside me but I just feel
On that moment I will understand how much I deserve anything because when we don't
Deserve that thing because we are standing on back of that line every time we just feel
That pain inside life a human being but then when we console our self inside life and tell
Ourselves that it is true thinking I just feel one thought from inside my mind I just have
To get that thing but life sometimes goes in wrong way and then we can't able to get that
Thing because on every moment with my thinking I have accept truth as human being
I have to tell myself just one thing that I must not run ahead in my life without proper
Thoughts and thinking when someone else deserve before me that thing if I gave it to that
Person will respect them only I am doing a proper thing on every moment and on every
Point of thinking I just have one feeling that those thoughts are nice and perfect to us as human
Because then I just keep one thing in life on every thinking that I want to be fair to each
And every human being after all in my life I just feel one thing that when I start going
Ahead on every point as human being I need to understand that waiting is also important
For justice because when we wait we have true weakness inside us as human being on
Every moment I just feel one thought from inside me with my pleasant type of thinking
Because when we go ahead in life as human being I just feel one thought inside mind
That waiting is something so hard but still some thing we must do as human being because
Those who just hurry up in things without waiting many times manage to get in problems
Due to their hurry as human being when my life went ahead on every moment as we
Thought about that life on every moment and on every thinking I just feel one thought
Inside my mind from my thinking that on every moment I just need to understand
What is needed in mind of human being because those people who goes ahead in life
Never understand that thinking which tell us that we must understand importance
Of our waiting on every moment and on every point when we start to have our thinking
We just feel one thought on every point with just one hope to win inside life as human being
We need to understand waiting is something so nice when it will not for so long time for
A human being but mostly waiting will not be for short time to any human being because
When life went ahead I just feel that we need to understand our thoughts about hopes
Of getting things but when waiting began then it will takes hours before we manage
In our life get that thing on every moment and on every thought of thinking I just feel
Positive thought inside mind for winning many sort of things because when we went
Ahead in life like a human being but then I just feel one thought from my mind about
Each and every thing I have just one sort of thinking inside life as human being which tell
Our mind that on every moment if I need to have that thing then maybe I can value it
More because of waiting but I agreed on every moment inside life but waiting is always
Important inside life after all things are totally wrong inside life since that waiting will
Take so much time because waiting is something so important on every point I just feel
One thing important in life but then I just feel that waiting are not important inside life
Those waiting are totally wrong inside life but then I just feel one thing from every mind
That waiting us something so precious and important inside life but when it began then
I feel that those moment of waiting are enemies of mind from time to time I just feel
One thing that waiting is always important on every angle inside life but waiting is totally wrong
When it enters inside my life because I don't want that thing just like medicines on sickness in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6949. When heart spread wings

                          When heart spread wings When heart spread wings of hope life give new shine tell us to go to route of peace which ...