Friday, September 28, 2012

Poem 453. Glass of expectation

                                                         Glass of expectation
In glass I want to see that part which is full and any way I don't want to waste my type for
Thinking if my glass is half or full but sometimes in life from my heart I just feel one thing that
Things are not turning in right way on any part I just keep thinking in this life one thing that
I just must not care what happen inside life I should count my success or my failures so that
That question of glass never arise in I just feel one thing we should go ahead in life and winning
Should not be matter that much inside life on every moment and on every time I just feel one
Thought from inside that maybe I just don't wish to look at my success and my failures in life
On every moment I just force to look so perfect on every point sometimes we wish to win
In our life sometimes we feel that those feeling of success are not something so wrong in life
After all every one want success in life but some times those feelings just manage to capture
Our thoughts and mind after that our success and failures began to matter more inside life
And we just keep looking at that glass in life I just tried many times with one hope in life
That I will able to ignore those wrong feelings inside life but that doesn't happen on any moment
Or any point I just feel that even if I have decided to not let those thoughts effect my life
Because inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing inside my life that those thoughts
Which are so precious inside life doesn't seem so nice inside our life but still some people just
Force to look that way inside life our positive thoughts are just snatched away from us on
Those moment by those people inside life they just tell one thing on every point that we are
Not useful in life because we have never able to move ahead as per expectation which are
Set by world and sometimes we just feel that we must fulfill all world's each and every sort
Of expectations in world so when we went ahead in life we just feel one thing inside this
Thoughts and world that those thoughts which are so precious for our future and our life
Because when I went ahead on every moment of life I just feel one thing from my mind that
Sometimes I just began to live someone else's life inside my life from time to time inside life
Because when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing inside my thinking and my life
And those glass of expectations are always emptied from time to time and with just view of
Life that is to fulfill expectations of people inside our future and inside our life I just feel
One feeling from inside our mind that in our life we need to go ahead just as we wish from
Every moment inside life because those glasses are full of expectations on each and every
Moment or time since on every moment when we went ahead inside our life I just have one
Feeling from my mind that those thoughts which I keep inside something important in life
Because those glass are negative thoughts which will manage to hurt us from time to time
And that glass is something which began our problems on every moment and on every point
Because when in our life on each and every point we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those glasses of expectations are something so totally wrong inside our life because those
Expectations are killing me on each and every point inside my life those expectations are
Something so precious inside our life I just keep feeling that those things are totally wrong
Inside our life but still people just set expectation before us time to time sometimes I can
Control thoughts as well as my mind because I just feel one thing from inside of my mind
When those glass are filled we just feel that one day they will get empty one day inside life
After all those glass are important inside our future and our life then we just feel one thing
That if they are filled then they will give positive feeling to our thoughts inside our life and
On every moment we just feel one thing on every point that those glasses are creating many
Sort of problems inside life because on every moment inside our life I just feel that those glass
Is not something so perfect on every point and on every source because when life went
Ahead we just feel one thing from inside on every thing on our every thought and every
Sources are totally wrongly used on every point inside our life after all those sources are
Something which just manage to hurt us every time when we fail to fulfill expectations
And when we don't able to fulfill then we just have one wrong feeling inside our thoughts
And inside our world because those expectations are never going to let us be happy in
Our world so we must learn to do one thing that was to forget keeping that glass of expectation
With us in our world because it will never help us at all inside our future or inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...