Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Poem 449. Spoiled child

                                                       Spoiled child
When we do bow before the god why do we have to make wish why did you want to go ahead
With each thought and thinking on every point in life and on every thinking we all feel just one
Thought that we need some sort of perfect thing on every time in life on every moment and
On every thinking we just feel one concept that we all want many things so unknowingly in life
And some times with knowingly as human being we all start to think one after something since
Inside our life on every thing we just have one wish list which will help us on every moment
Inside life because on every moment in our life I just have one big list of wishes from inside
Of our mind I just kept thinking on every point that I need to fulfill my wishes with my hard
Work but then I just don't know why did in my life I feel one thing from my mind that on every
Moment I have to work hard to get things in life but I just don't know why did that thing happen
In my life that on every concept I just confuse my thoughts and my mind I just keep thinking
That I will win on every point when I will get sunshine from my god and inside my life so on
Every moment and on every time I just keep feeling one thing from my mind that those demands
Which I keep from god on every point I have just one feeling that those demands can be wrong
On every concept of our life when I start moving ahead on every point I feel that those things
Are something which are important on every part of life but then my teacher told me that asking
Thing is always wrong inside life on every moment we need to get things as perfect and nice
When things turn in good way I just feel one thing from my mind that asking for those things
Is totally wrong in life but when thing turn in bad way I just feel one thing from my mind that
God is not any way going to fulfill my wish so why should I ask for it inside life because as
Days went ahead from point to point I just feel one thing that asking for things is not helping
Me at all inside my life when things goes in wrong way I just found every thing in wrong way
Inside our life because on every moment in my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and
My mind that on each and every point I feel that maybe I am not going to get things in life but
Then on many thoughts and inside my mind on every point I just feel one thing from my mind
When those thoughts are just due to those circumstances inside life but still then I just feel
One thing inside my life because on every point I just feel one thing from my mind because
Those thoughts are something which are important to depend on my situation inside life but
Then after some time I feel just one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on each and
Every point in life I feel one thing from inside of our mind that when I bow before god my
Thoughts depend on situation on each and every thoughts and part because when I went to
Bow before god I just feel one thing from my mind on every point from my heart that
Those thoughts on which may depend on my thoughts but then I just have one feeling from
Inside of my heart that when I went ahead on each and every part I may wish any thing
But do I have to tell it to god because god know it from all sides of my thinking and my heart
That I have need inside my life so why did I need to tell it inside my life because on every
Moment and on every time I feel that those needs are known to god from each and every side
So they will not effect me on each and every side after all god knows every thing from each
And every point and we bow before god just because he knows every thing of world on
Each and every part then why did we need to convince our heart that we don't need to tell
Wishes from our heart because when I went ahead inside my life on every part I just have
One thing from my heart that on every moment and on every part I need to understand
That if things are known to god then asking for them again seem like something totally
Wrong I know in time of crisis we may want to force from heart but I just feel that we should
Not do it at least on other points like with daily prayer from our heart because it is so wrong
To force for each and every simple thing from our heart because when our days went ahead
We just feel one thing from our thoughts inside our life's each and every part that we want
Those all things from heart but still on sometimes we have to think clearly about our wants
Which are important inside our life but then as days went ahead inside my thoughts and in
My heart that those things which are totally wrong from our thinking and our heart because
As days went ahead I just feel one thing from heart that those things are not as important
For our thoughts and our heart but then I have one thought from my heart that maybe I
Shall not ask to god because if god knows that why should I insult my heart so even in end
I feel that my bowing is act just of my ego not which take me on knee by respect from heart
So may be I need to bow more before god to understand that who is bigger me or my god
Because I have same spoiled child inside my mind which use to fight for each chocolate from shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6926. Spirit of hope give soul to new

              Spirit of hope give soul to new Spirit of hope give soul to new world of thinking which start new direction of life that creat...