Sunday, September 16, 2012

Poem 434. Need of friend

                                                       Need of friend
When I try to make friends I always get tense I feel scared that I will make some wrong
Sort of friend when I went ahead I just feel one thing again and again that in our life we
Need to understand what we feel right is sometimes wrong for my friend I used to change
My roots and use to change my ways when life will turn on wrong side on each and every
Thought and each and every day I just feel one thing on every moment that I can't just
Leave that friend because that friend is not something nice and best when in this future
I just went ahead I have just one feeling on each and every day that when life goes ahead
I have one feeling from my mind that I will win my game if only I am able to keep friends
It used to seem so hard to turn my thoughts for my friend it use to worst in every way
Because when I turn my thoughts in positive ways mostly they use to turn my whole
World in mess because my friend use to shatter what ever I felt so I use to change to
Say that I will change for my own good because I want to keep those friends so in my
Life I just feel one thing on every way that I don't need to move away from my friend
So on each and every word I use to think again and again that do I really like and do I
Really love so much to my friend on every day when I use to go ahead I use to feel one thing
On every moment that in this world I need to have friend but now a days I think what I
Needed was not just pretending but one real friend who will stay with me in my ups and
Downs on every day and who will take ahead my future and with whom I can achieve
Every day but what is use of that friend who just force me to bow before their thoughts
On every moment what is use of that friendship which just manage to kill my freedom
On every day I want that friend who stood with me in truth I don't need that one who
Just love to hide truth I just use to feel that person will help me in life on every day but
When my friend seem to just tell me that I should not tell the truth because on each
Moment my friend will hate it on every day I just never understand why should I need
That one who always tell me that I should walk on which way and why should I need
That one who need to understand those friends are something important in life but
Then I just feel one thing from my mind because I feel those friend which are important
Inside life I want some friends which are important in life then I just feel that I
Have one feeling from my mind that those friends are precious inside life I want thoseFriends who help me in crisis of life because if I do everything to please my friends
Then what is use of friendship inside life I feel that my faith is something more important
In life because that friendship which is true is something right inside life I just have
One thing from my mind I have one thing from every angle of life that those friends
Are precious inside life I just have something important in life I just feel one thing from
Every angle in life I feel that my friend should be some one precious inside life because
When those friends understand me I call them best help in life because then they will
Just help me on every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my life
That on every moment I need not to pretend but I need someone who really care for me
Inside life when I start to go ahead inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing
From my mind that each friend I keep should one who really care for me inside life
And just feel one thing that my friend are those who have thoughts like me in life I just
Don't need any friend who needs the show off inside life I don't want someone who
Don't agree with me inside life I just feel that I need some friends which are my best
Friends inside life but I don't need those friends who just pretend that they like me in life
I want something truth so maybe I don't need to keep entertaining those friends in my life
Who are nothing but just few people who are around me inside my life I just feel one thing
On every point that my life is not that easy as I thought from any angle of life because
I need to find those friends who really care for me inside life and I have forget those
Friends who never thought or cared about me in any day of my future and of my life.

2 comments:

  1. yeah.a real friend is pair of your mind your psyche . so dont nead to scare of your talking or your words beacause those rise from your heart & your true friend can edit those if necessary!----Samaneh Vahdatnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel that way----Kamal Deep Singh

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6947. Word bring new move

                         Word bring new move  Word bring new move to hopes of life that form new brightness to soul which form new appeal to...