Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adventure story 51. Blame

                                                              
                                                                         Blame
Rishi came out running when he heard that scream.Neelam was running along with him.Their daughter Isha was screaming loudly and their younger son Om had also started crying.When they went in the room.Om literally jumped in her mother's arm.Om was in fifth standard so he considered himself a big boy.He never cried like that but this time he was really scared.His elder sister Isha was screaming in dream.Isha was quite elder than him.Isha was in senior college and Om was just in fifth standard so when Isha screamed Om thought that some thing was totally wrong.He began screaming and crying without even thinking.But when he went in Neelam's arms,he just felt peaceful.Rishi slowly tapped on Isha's shoulder and she woke up.Rishi"What is wrong?Why are you screaming?""Papa I have killed that man."After hearing this Rishi received shock of the life.He turned towards Neelam in hope that she must had known something.But Neelam looked as shocked as Rishi.Rishi"What is she talking about?"Before Neelam could answer him,little Om spoke"Didi had murdered some one."Rishi was shocked to hear this in Om's little innocent voice.It looked worst in that voice.Rishi screamed on Neelam"For god's sake take him out of room."Neelam"Why are you screaming on me as if I made some mistake?""Now it is not time to argue.Just take Om and go out of this room.""I don't agree with you.I think she will be more comfortable with me.Let me talk to you.""And what about Om?Do you think that it is okay if he hear every thing?""Then you can take him out."Neelam started pushing Om to Rishi.Om began to scream"I want to stay."Rishi was frustrated by this.Rishi"I have to hear what is she saying.It can be legal problem.She may be go in jail.Why don't you see it clearly?""I can see it clearly and that is the reason because of which I want to stay in this room."They both started angrily looking at each other.
          When Isha woke up,she was already sweating and very upset due to that dream or truth.She literally screamed her dilemma.But instead of helping her,her parents were busy in screaming with each other.Isha just didn't understand that what did she do when Om got out of Neelam's hand and sat on Isha's laps.He hugged her.His affection was told by his touch.She hugged him back and started crying.Her parents always fought but never when situation was terrible.In such case they stood together.But this time their fight was clearly showing that they were scared.Isha really didn't like this situation.She wanted help from her parents.She didn't need their scared screaming.She needed support from them.Finally after some time they came to their senses.But by then Isha was already lost all hopes.Then Neelam started patting on her head.Neelam"What happened sweet heart just tell us?""Mom do you remember my trip with Rajan Uncle in Matheran?"Rishi"Of course we remember that idiot Rajan dropped you home on 1'o clock.What a timing?He promised you will reach hear by 5o'clock."Neelam"And when we ask for reason he said that you and your friend had fall asleep after visiting some zoo.Sending you on that trip was a biggest mistake."Rishi"I was against it from beginning but noone listen to me."Rishi was looking at Neelam in a way which could clearly tell that he was blaming her.Isha angrily"Papa it was not Mom's fault.I forced her to agree.""So your Mom is obeying you now.""Rishi will you stop this blaming game and help us.""May be I shall have to go away from here?But don't ask for my help about it when you fall in mess.""Okay go away."Finally Rishi left that room.Neelam"Now tell me in details"As soon as Isha opened her mouth,Rishi entered in the room again and Isha began to tell her story to her parents.
        "When we sat in car with Rajan Uncle,it was absolutely on time.But when we all were enjoying the journey,I remember suddenly our tyres got punctured and we had to wait in garage.We all were waiting.Then I suddenly felt sleepy so I slept.After that I woke up when it was already night.I looked around every one was stressed.I just didn't remember anything of that time.When I asked Rajan Uncle why was he so stressed.He just said because we were late.But now I remembered the true reason.I remember it all at that moment.I just don't seem to remember it.But now it all came back in my mind in sort of dream."Now Rishi and Neelam both were listening to her with full attention."I saw that Rajan Uncle was very tired so he started feeling sleepy.I thought that I could relive him for some time and I decided to drive that car."Rishi"And Rajan let you.""Stop blaming him.I forced him to listen to me.Then I was on steering wheel."Neelam"That Rajan is stupid fellow.Some people just don't have their head."Om"Mom and Papa will you keep quiet?I want to listen to Didi.Didi you may continue."Then Isha started telling once again"When I was driving everything was perfect,but then suddenly all weather changed in to rainy.I was not expecting this.I was scared when I observed that all surrounding was dark due to rain.Then rain began to fall heavily on car.I began to use vipers.But I wanted to wake up Rajan Uncle.But he was in such deep sleep that I just couldn't able to wake him up so I continued driving.Then suddenly I saw that man was before my car I wanted to avoid him.But I hit him.Mom..Papa I killed him.I still see it before my eyes."Then Isha started crying.Neelam and Rishi were so shocked that they just didn't able to say anything for sometime.
          After some time finally Rishi spoke"This is too much Rajan didn't even told us anything.He should have told us about it."Neelam"He didn't dare after what he did.He just didn't have guts to tell it.""But now what do we suppose to do?"Neelam"I just don't know calling police.Don't seem to be wise decision.""No Mom I don't want to go in jail.Please Mom..."Then Isha started crying loudly.Rishi angrily now"No one is going to police and stop crying such loudly.You will attract all neighbour's attention.When they come to our door,we don't have any answer for them,Just keep quiet and try to forget it.Okay."After that Neelam patted on Isha's head and helped her to go to sleep.But Neelam could clearly see that forgetting is not going to be easy.Next day Isha got ready for college guilt was clearly written on her face.Rishi just didn't like it.Rishi"Isha if you act like that every one will suspect some thing is wrong.We don't want any one to suspect.""Papa I am trying but that face just don't leave my mind."Now Rishi and Neelam could see that hiding this fact would be major problem for their daughter.Isha was looking so upset that any person who see her ask why did she look upset.Neelam"What about your other friends did they look same way?""Mom why do you have to compare me with others?They all look fine.Even one of them is celebrating her birthday today and invited me to party."Rishi"That is strange."After hearing this Isha angrily hit her feet on door and went out.Rishi"I just don't understand Rajan looked normal to me when I saw him yesterday.In fact he spoke quite friendly."Neelam"I just don't believe it.May be we shall have to ask Rajan?""No.That will be risky.Let's give her few days.May be she forget after some time?""I hope so."Om was listening to all this.He just wanted to help his Didi who was not just his elder sister but greatest pillar in his eyes.But he just didn't understand.Then he just got an idea.
           Om went to phone slowly and dialed number of Rajan Uncle and spoke"Uncle Didi was upset about some thing will you please come home?""But what happen she had a bad dream about an accident on trip?"Om wanted to hear a guilt from his Uncle's voice.But instead of that Rajan looked surprised.Rajan"What accident?"Now Om got confused so he just banged the phone.Om was very scared now.He just ran inside his room.Neelam saw him running in a strange way.Then she heard ring of telephone.Rishi was just about to leave for office when he heard that ring and picked up a telephone.Rajan"Hallo Om.""Actually it's Rishi.""Ohh..sorry I got so confused.Just a few moment ago Om phoned me regarding some accident.I just don't understand meaning..."Rishi was now literally shacking with anger.First Isha's problem now disobedience of Om.This was too much for him.But now Rajan was talking about it straight a way.He decided to make it clear.Rishi"That accident which happened while Isha was driving car in your trip to Matheran.It was raining at still you let her drive.Are you out of your mind?""What are you talking about?Who had poisoned your ears?I never let any girl touch car.""Isha told me."Now Rajan was stopped talking for some moments.Rishi was expecting a confession.But Rajan said"Why did she lying like that?""You are calling my daughter lair.""Come on.Don't you see it clearly if there was an accident how did I could hide it from you?Police can surely report it on every check spot and there was no rain yesterday."Rishi was shocked.But he suddenly remembered that Rajan was telling truth.There was not rain that day.Rajan"I will come and talk to Isha in evening.""Okay.I want it all to be clear.Bye.""Rishi trust me.I never let her drive."Rishi was so confused.He went inside and told every thing to Neelam.Neelam"He is lying to hide his skin."Suddenly Rishi got more convinced by Neelam's statement so when he left for office.He was quite convinced that his daughter was telling the truth.
            But when at evening he returned from office,he found Rajan was there waiting for him.Rajan"What is this nonsense?Nothing like that happened.Some one is just doing this to scare Isha.You have to stop it.Rishi."Neelam was also standing there looking convinced with Rajan so Rishi was confused again.Rajan seemed to be genuine as Isha.But which one was telling the truth was biggest question before Rishi.At that moment Isha entered inside and started crying.Isha"Police are following me everywhere."Rajan"This is nonsense.Why did they do that?Isha why are you lying?""I am lying.No..I know you are plotting against me.You wanted me to be jail so that your daughter will be more successful so you are plotting this against me.""This is too much Rishi put some sense in your daughter."Rishi and Neelam no longer believed this nonsense of Isha.They could clearly saw that she was lying.But she was convinced with her lie that she saw screaming on every one.All building was gathered there.Finally Rajan left their home.But he was very hurt and insulted.Rishi was sure that he would tell every one about it.From that day Isha started claiming strange things like Rajan was keeping spy on her.Police wanted to talk to her.But they were scared of Rajan.Finally one day they received call from college telling them.Isha slapped Rajan's daughter.Rishi went to college with Neelam.Both the girls were sitting.Rajan's daughter was sitting quietly and holding her cheek.But Isha was screaming many nonsense things.Finally Rishi had it enough.He about to slap her when Neelam stopped him.Neelam"Not before teacher."Principal"I think your daughter need a psychiatrist.Please take her as soon as possible.Any way she is suspended from college."Rishi and Neelam tried to convinced her.But everything turned out to be useless.After that they took her to Psychiatrist who told them that she was suffering from Delusional Disorder.He told them that it was persecutory type in which people believe that they were being harassed or oppressed.He gave her medicines to reduce it.But by his way of talking they felt that their daughter was not going to cured.That medicines only reduced her trauma for some time.It was worst news for them.When they went home,they were depressed but Isha was still busy in blaming every thing on Rajan and his daughter.
                                                                        The End

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...