Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Poem 424. Game

                                                            Game
If you want to win game then you have to play it with and bring out in it your each and every
Talents and each every skill when you want to win it is your feeling so for it you have to reach
All those highs which will help you to win because inside your life when you want to win then
Sometimes life goes away in any different level or any different instinct but still if your wish
In life to try and win then never turn your back even if you feel it is impossible thing because
When you want to win then there are no choice in life but just you have to go ahead on each
And every time in those all games you can't just think you only need bring out of you the best
And perfect thing because only then inside in world you can manage to win I just feel one thing
From inside of my mind and on every thinking I have just got on every moment and thinking
Because inside my life on every point I just feel one thing that in life game is something
Important in world and in our thinking then we must not think about any other things like
If you can able to win because sometimes it happen that you don't get justice in life on every
Point and on every thing I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts are so important
For human being I just never understand one thought or one thing that those games which are
Important for us can be sometimes turn into right when we start thinking on every moment
I just feel one thing that those games are something important for our future and human
Being because when we start to play many times I feel that we can't just win because on
Every point we can't get fair game inside life we just remain stuck on wrong thoughts and
On wrong point I just never understand inside my life why did we get cheating in game of life
But then I understood maybe it is also one task of game and task of life that best player should
Win on each and every point best player should not lose chances to win inside life and best
Player never fail inside life just because someone have cheated in life sometimes in those games
Even umpire will stood against us on some point but real task is believing on ourselves when
That umpire stood against us inside life on every moment I just feel one thought from mind
I feel that I can't win inside life I just have one thinking from each and every point that in this
Game of life I just have face to injustice on many times I just have one feeling from inside mind
That those game which we played are played in wrong way and our opponent get some scores
By cheating over us in life but if you want to win then there is just one rule of our life which
Tell us that if we want to win then we must have to keep playing until we get more points
Never look at justice and injustice when game is on in life because we can't change anything
In middle of game on any points and when every thing is set then we can't change it in life
We just have to try our best in even that game of life I just never understand what I feel from
My thinking and from my mind I feel that I can never win inside life I just have one thought
From inside of my mind that injustice is common part of our life we can't stop it so it is
Useless to claim that it is not existed inside life even when we all know that it is there inside life
On every moment injustice seem so clear and alive but still in life we have to go ahead with
Our life because when we try to play even with injustice then if we did our best sometimes
We manage to win in life but just screaming it was injustice in middle of game is useless
Thing inside life because we can't change that thing and so if you want to win in life then
You have accept injustice as part of life and then only after dealing with it's losses you can
Become true winner of life because on some points injustice seem to cross many lines
But still if you want become something important and truthful in life then first you have
To accept truth as part of our life on every moment and on every point we need to go
Ahead in life I just feel that on each first sunrise we must understand that we have to try
More when we went ahead in life we can never change things inside life because some
People are not truth lovers like us in life but still even if we get some people who can like
That truth then they are enough to create on  team in life but if you ask me then I will tell
You one truth in life that nothing will stay permanent in life when things start from one
Thought and point but still even our team injustice may arise sometimes because no one
Will perfect that is rule of life but there is another rule that everything will be perfect
If you give it some time to adjust and learn to play with whatever rules enter in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6926. Spirit of hope give soul to new

              Spirit of hope give soul to new Spirit of hope give soul to new world of thinking which start new direction of life that creat...