Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Poem 414. Simple life

                                                        Simple life
Why my life is not simple as once it use to be I feel sometimes that I want it to be that way
Why I had knowledge that power which seem to stay awake which made me sometimes
To stood against some people and some concept but you can't close your eyes once you see
That sun of truth you want to stay awake and enjoy the truth I know why it happen because
No one want to sleep during days we all feel just one thing that we want to go ahead but not
Just on some point on each and every way so inside our life when we start to walk ahead
I just feel that  why don't matter any more anywhere because when we know the truth
We force to tell it to some people I just feel one thing inside life but then suddenly I feel
That inside my life things were never simple on any part that problem is something in
My thought inside life I just feel that things are something important in life I just feel

Something happen inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that on each and every
Point I just feel one thing inside life that simple thoughts are not part of my life when
My life turn in wrong way and in wrong side I just feel one thing from my mind that on
Every occasion I feel that life is not that simple as we feel from time to time I have
Just one thinking from inside of my mind that on every moment I need to understand
My life was not that easy on any point it was hard to understand on many points and
It was hard to grasp on many points I just on that moment can't use to understand my
Thought and my life on every moment I just feel that I will enjoy every moment of my
Thinking and my life I just have one feeling from inside of my mind I just have one thought
From inside of my mind that on every occasion I just feel that life is on wrong occasion
And life is on wrong point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind
I have just one feeling from inside that life can go ahead on every occasions and on
Each and every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind I feel
That I want to have simple and easy life inside my thinking and inside my mind I just
Have one feeling that my life is never easy and simple as I use to think from time to time
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every occasion and on every point I feel that
This simple future will one day take one big rise and on every moment I just feel one
Thought from my mind that when I went ahead inside my life I have just one feeling
From point to point I feel that my future is nice and perfect inside my life I have just
One thought from my mind that when my life went ahead I want to win in my life
But for that I need to go ahead on each and every point I have one feeling from my mind
That on every occasion and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those simpleness was just ignorance of my mind life was never simple for me on
Any point inside my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that
On every moment I just feel that I need to go ahead on every point I just never understand
What I feel from inside of my mind that simple things about life are not that simple in life
I just feel one thing from my parts of mind that those simple thinking are nice for life
I just never understand my thoughts on every point I just feel one thing from my mind
My life is not that simple on every occasion and on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind that when my life went ahead I just feel that things are complicated
And at least I saw them as truth inside my life some will just stood against me while
Other will just stood by my side on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind
That simpleness is something so different inside life I never had it so why did I need
To pretend it inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on
Every moment inside my life I just keep one thought alive that simple thinking is nice
But truth is never simple inside life it is so complicated that I feel I am so confused
On each and every day of my future and my life I just have one feeling from my mind
That life was never simple but still it was nice until I found some ways to remain with
Truth on every occasion and on every moment inside my life so I just need to think
Again and again about my future and my life I just need one thing that is truth not
Just pretending that I am living simple life because some time you can enjoy with
That precious truth each and every day of our complicated life when truth will stand
With you on each and every occasion and on each and every time inside your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...