Friday, September 7, 2012

Poem 417. Important

                                                      Important
Sometimes when I see carefully others destiny I began to think that I have my best luck
And those things I don't got really in my heart don't at all matter to me sometimes when
We see around us we become greedy we just began to think that we want everything which
Is nice and perfect for you and me when inside our life we just keep looking we always
Manage to see nice things which will look perfect for our future and thinking because in
This world on every level of thinking we find those things which look so beautiful and nice
And we feel that those things will look so perfect in our life on every thinking when my
Future goes ahead on every point and on every thinking that those things which are beautiful
Inside our future and our mind is not that much perfect for you and me because on every
Thing I just feel those things are always surround to us we can't every time get all those
Things inside our world I just keep one thought and just one thinking that inside our life
In this world and in this destiny we want every thing which is perfect for you and me
I just don't need them but when I see them they will look so perfect to me that on every
Moment I just kept one thought and one thinking that I will get those things if I try more
And try with my heart and wise thinking in those moment I just keep one thought about me
That those things which are important for my thinking are never going to help me in my future
And never going to help my thinking I just have one thought that when those things goes
Out of our future and those things goes missing I just feel from every point that our life
Need something positive and nice inside for you and me so when I see something nice
I just feel one thought from every angle for me that when life went ahead I just feel that
In life I need to keep proper type of thinking why should when we see around we should
Get attract by each and every nice thing I feel that sometimes I really don't need those things
When some people have worst destiny I see them adjusting from every angle in it I just feel
One thing from my thought and thinking about it for me that I just can't in my life help any
Person or any body I just feel one thought from my mind in life on every moment in it
I just feel one thing that in life we don't need so many things inside our future and inside
Our destiny when I went ahead on every thinking and every thought I just have one thing
In it that when in my life I don't need those things in my destiny I just want them because
I will able to see them before me in my life on my each thinking I just feel one thought
That I don't need those things from my thinking when people around me feel one thing
From my mind and my thinking I just have one thought from inside my heart about my
Future and destiny that when I went around to look at that world from every angle in it
I just feel that those things are not that much nice inside my future and destiny I just keep
One thought in my mind about me that I have enough things so why don't I forget those
Things which are not needed for me I can understand we can keep ambitions but I feel
Those should be just for those things which we need even if just for luxury but sometimes
I feel I just keep those things which are not needed in life even for my luxury I just need
Them to see inside my life because when I see them in another life I just feel that they are
Not necessary for me I just have one thought inside my heart and in me that I just don't
Need those things but still I keep asking about those things because I want to have them
In life to hold them fully but I just never want them when they are included in life fully
Because I just feel one thing from my life on every angle and fully that in our life we just
Don't want to get involved in those things which are nice and perfect for you and me
I just keep telling myself about those things in mind daily because I just have one thought
From my mind that I need to do things in life as I said I have to do completely so in
Our life and in our every thinking I just feel one thing from my mind that I need to go
Ahead but I am asking unnecessary things from destiny just because I want to show
Others that I can get those things and I am not less before any body now a days I feel
That instead of looking at all those people I should sometimes look at those people who
Are happy even when they have less than me but inside our life on every occasion
We just feel one thing from every thinking daily that we need in life to get things only
Which are needed by us really because those people who have less than me seem more
Happy and pleased inside our thoughts as well as inside our thinking on basic thought
And enjoying their life more happily than you and me on thoughts which enter in
Our mind as well as inside our heart daily because they are important to you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6949. When heart spread wings

                          When heart spread wings When heart spread wings of hope life give new shine tell us to go to route of peace which ...