Sunday, September 30, 2012

Poem 455. Those eyes

                                                        Those eyes
Some times when ever you work you just feel two eyes watching you on each and every
Moment and each and every point just with one want that they want to insult you and they
Want to criticize you in life your work get disturbed by their feeling in life because on every
Thought and on every moment you just feel one thing that our thoughts are making us alive
Because those eyes are following us on every moment and on every time I just feel one
Thing inside life that those eyes are following from point to point on every moment in our
Future and in our life when things went ahead on every point I just feel one thing inside life
That those eyes are not following me for good but they are following me for bad things
In life and on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that those eyes are something
Just following me on time to time on every moment I feel those eyes when those eyes are
Looking at me on every point suddenly my work began to confuse me on every moment
And on every time I just feel that existence of those eyes which are following me on every
Day of life I just have one thought from inside my work don't look as perfect as we thought
Inside life when eyes are observing us from every point I just feel one thing from inside
That those eyes are observing me on each moment in life and that feeling upset me so much
That I feel my works are not going as properly as I wish inside life I just kept one thought
Inside that those eyes have some feeling which are saying I will act in wrong way in life
I just never understand importance of those eyes because that feeling which kept alive on
Moment and point inside life because on every moment I just feel that they are set to keep
Things in wrong way inside life but then I just feel I will just hurt myself inside life by just
Thinking in wrong way inside life on every point I feel one thing in life that those thoughts
Which enter to our life are those things which manage to come to me on every point and
Then my best work turn into something totally wrong inside life I just never forget those
Things which are happening in my life because those things are important to me and their
Destruction is important to that person inside life because those eyes have just one motive
That is to disturb us on every time I know from my heart I hate those eyes but now a days
I feel that I just have to learn to ignore those eyes because those eyes are not that strong
They are weak person's eyes because if you are strong enough then why did you waste
So much time in just criticizing inside life and those eyes never stop me from searching
Those happiness which I get in work then I can always win inside life if I let my feeling
On every point because when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thought from
Inside of my life that my work must be done even when those people are managing to
Give trouble to me in life because those troubles are something which always enter in
My future and in my life since on every moment I just kept hoping that I am doing it
In right way inside life after all when we go ahead on every point we just feel one thing
From inside of our mind that every day as we went to do our work we must expect
That sort of eyes because weak people always try to confuse us by these ways in life
When we are so strong and capable to go ahead on then they will stop it in life or maybe
They still kept doing but we all learn to ignore it inside life because if we don't manage it
Then one day we will feel that we can't survive inside life when life goes ahead on each
And every point I just feel one thing from my mind that my work have some power
To please me on every point so I need to concentrate on that in life those eyes have just
That much power which I give them in life and when I understood it from them slowly
Those eyes lost that power which they have inside I feel that we all have to learn to do
One thing that is to dare to those people who just do one job that is to criticize and we
Must understand one thing that we should never let our feelings to go ahead in life because
On every time and on every moment inside life I just keep one thought alive that when
I start moving ahead in life on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which I keep so alive in life will look so perfect on every moment of our life
When we went ahead in our life I just never understand those thinking which will manage
To hurt me from time to time because those eyes are teasing me because I have given to
Them that right inside life and on every moment I just have to handle them with proper
Thoughts and thinking inside life I just have one feeling that my mind have power to win
Over those eyes if I learn to understand that how weak and helpless are those person who
Criticize me in life because they never have power to win over me on any point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...