Monday, September 24, 2012

Poem 445. Counting faults

                                                       Counting faults
Once we are so sure that it was a wrong thing but just wait for few days then you will see
Yourself doing same thing on each and every point of your thinking you will just feel that
You are repeating that wrong thing but just go ahead and ask your heart that are you doing
Right thing then your heart will answer you that it is right thing your heart will tell you that
Freedom is important thing to every one and unknowingly you are taking away someone's
Happiness and freedom because inside your life you just need to understand each and every
Thinking that in your life when you said someone is doing something wrong mostly it is
Restricting crimes are different and they are totally different thing we can always say they
Are wrong thing but even when those thing are happen we need to explain every one that
Victim is innocent on every point but then only it all look wrong inside life and in every
Thought and every thinking we just feel one thing that we are standing with wrong thought
And every moment we will just feel one thing that those things are right on every moment
And on every thinking but when on every moment and on each thinking I just feel one thought
And one thinking those faults are something which are important on every thing so in life
For my thinking I just have one feeling that those things which enter in my life on each
And every thing are something perfect for me as human being but when I start going ahead
In life regarding every thing I just have one thought inside my heart as human being that
Why did I set my rules for every human being when I am not sure about them inside my
Thoughts and my thinking after all many times my thoughts prove wrong inside my life
And inside my thinking because every day when I went ahead as human being I just feel
One thought that I want to live as per my wish then why should we have to stop other
Human being when that don't harm us but that just harm our imagined world and it's thinking
On every moment inside life and on every wishful thinking I just have one feeling as human
That we should keep our rules just to ourselves because we don't know much about our
Thoughts and our thinking when our life goes ahead as human being those things which
We don't do at first we force to do after some days as human being in this world we need
To understand our thinking which tell us on every point we need to keep proper peace
In our mind but we should not create it by restricting other human being as life goes ahead
On every point as human being I just feel one thought which tell me in life I should not
Stop other people or other human being I just have one thought that those rules which
We have made are not so perfect after some time so if we don't stop others from doing
As they wish we can always join that stream as we wish like a human being so on every
Thought and on every point we just think one thing that in this life we need to go ahead
As a human being when life takes us ahead as we think if we have stopped other then
We will feel guilty for restricting their thinking but when we went ahead inside life as
A human being slowly our future will change on every point as human being our life is
Just something which could join those development which are rejected by us on first
Thought and moment as risky thing because inside this life we can't move ahead on any
Thought or thinking we just need to understand those thoughts which are perfect for us
When we want to live safely as a human being but after sometimes success become required
And necessary thing on every moment and on every thinking we just began to feel one thing
That success is important if we want to live our life as human being after all when days
Went ahead we just feel one thought and one thinking that sometimes risks are worthy
Of each and every thing inside this life as a human being we just feel one thought from
Every angle and from every thinking that when we go ahead we need to move in life as
A human being I just have one thought inside my life as per wish of human being that
I can't just sit on one point because I am too scared to go ahead like some human being
So then I just began to move and act same way like other human being because inside
My life just like human being I feel that I will see sunshine but I just don't want to blame
Others and count their fault before I took same way in life as a human being so it's better
That never point out at other human being as wrong type of thinker or wrong thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6926. Spirit of hope give soul to new

              Spirit of hope give soul to new Spirit of hope give soul to new world of thinking which start new direction of life that creat...