Thursday, September 27, 2012

Poem 452. Crime

                                                               Crime
All my dreams are shattered by some lines and sentence that is just use to be my words
When someone use to tell truth which is hard way of going ahead on every moment and
On every word of world I just never understand those things are something important
What do I say about you now inside life that on every moment and on every point are
Thinking something so totally wrong inside life I just want something so nice in life that
On every moment I just feel one thing from my mind those sentences are truth but they
Are not said in nice way inside life so then on every moment I just feel one thing from
Everything inside life so then I just feel those truth are so important inside life which
Are told to us from time to time but still when they are said in harsh words they don't
Seem so nice I just feel from heart that sometimes people should say them in nice word
Inside life because as I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing that life is not
Something so perfect and nice when I went ahead step but step in life I just keep feeling
Happy from inside of my mind I just never understand those truths of my life which
Tell me that I need to go ahead on each and every point and I can improve those truths
Slowly from my mind I can always take those truth which are precious to us as a gesture
Of our defeat inside life when truth is told like arrow it just manage to hurt on many parts
Of our future and our life I just feel those pains which are inserted by people inside life
Are totally wrong inside our life because when I went ahead inside life I just never feel
That my mistake is shown to improve me in life I just feel that it is told to insult me and
Hurt me inside life then slowly as I went ahead inside my life on each and every point
Then I just feel one thing from thinking about life that when I heard that truth of life
I just don't feel it is about winning or losing inside life on that spot inside life I just feel
One thought from my mind that instead of helping me truth said in wrong way manage
To hurt us on every moment inside our life I just feel one thing from inside that after
This type of hurt I just even is not ready to go ahead inside my life about each and every
Thing on every point I feel that those things are something so special inside life because
Those truths are something totally wrong inside our future and our life since they are
Not helping us on every point inside my life I just feel one thing from inside that those
Thoughts are something which take me in wrong direction of life I just never understand
What I feel inside my life those truth which I have told are not something so perfect and
Nice inside our life on every moment we just feel that truth inside life because on every
Moment and on every point I feel truths are something which are not right for our future
And our life when I went ahead inside my life I even start to ignore those person who
Says that things are not that perfect inside life I just have one thinking from my mind
That every thing is wrong inside my life because I want to go ahead on every point but
Still after hearing those truth like arrows suddenly those wounds become something so
Horrible inside life I just feel on each day and on each time that I can't understand people
Who are positive when I heard negative inside life because those negative thoughts slowly
Become that part of truth and then I just began to hide from our heart what we feel inside
Our thoughts and our world on every point that those truth are no more truthful feeling
Of my thinking and my life because when I went ahead inside my life I just have one
Thought from every point that truth is something not at all important in my life because
When other start suggesting many kind of things but many times those suggestions
Are about cure not about harming us inside our life but still when I heard every thing
In negative way inside our life I just feel one thing on each and every point inside life
I keep feeling one thing inside my future and my life that I can't be cured on any point
Or any thought of my life because those thoughts are something which are important
Inside life because on every moment inside life I just feel one thought from inside of mind
That when truth is said in wrong way it looked like crime because it seem no longer nice
As well as pleasant for my mind it seem just totally wrong inside every thought of life
Because they just destroy peace of our mind and they began to hurt on each and every
View point of life since those points looked totally on each and every side of our future
As well as in parts of life because those truth are not said in right way they don't bring light in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6945. Move which bring

                               Move which bring Move which bring smile that form new direction of spirit give new chapter to soul of shine t...