Saturday, September 22, 2012

Poem 444. Fear and beauty

                                                   Fear and beauty
Each thing has another side and that is sad thing as well as best thing of you life because
One part you just love and you hate other side of life which shows you many ugly things
Which are hidden inside nice things in life but at same point nice things are also hidden in
Each ugly things in life we just never able to guess when you meet which side of life
Because one side of life just scare me on every point and other is so pleasant and so nice
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I went
Ahead inside my life I just feel one thing on every point that each things have one beautiful
And one scary side one will help us on will take us ahead in our life when I went ahead
I feel I like to keep just one side before my eyes I have so scary effects of that other side
But sadly it is not possible inside our life to keep just side of that thing inside our future
And our life we just feel one thing from our heart that one thing become something so
Important for our future and our heart while other things manage to harm us on every
Point inside life but then I just feel one thing from my life that things are not that perfect
Inside life I feel that even that things are so risky inside life but then when I just found
One thing on every point that campfire is perfect and nice so when we want to enjoy some
Part of our life I just feel that we have to understand we need to handle even bad side
Which will be risk in our life but after some points it will look perfect on each and every
Thought and point I feel just one thought from my mind that when I was enjoying campfire
I will see fire inside when I keep looking at it on every point I see that pleasant heat and
Beauty of it I may love to look at it with my eyes and I could like to listen those stories
With my friends and family inside life but when I look at that fire sometimes I even feel
That scare inside because this fire is under my control but what will happen if it went out
Of my control on any point I feel that it could burn anything which it prefer and like so
On every moment and on every point I feel that this fire could burn many things in life
I just feel that burning of trees and burning of jungle is possible for that fire so then what
Will be my level before it in life so fire can have power inside life I just feel one thing
From every point that fire have that power to destroy every thing in life but still it stood
Before me and making me enjoy inside life suddenly I feel why this happen inside life
Maybe it's our brain or maybe it's just want of nature to help us to survive in life and nature
Never want to harm us in life but sometimes we do things too much in life when our
Want and ambition cross limits of life destruction will follow every time but then I just
Feel but sometimes there are fire in forest created by nature inside life because that fire
Which created by nature is never look so perfect inside life those fire which are important
In our life after all fire is one thing which can happen without mistakes inside life so
Maybe sometimes we do wrong thing and sometimes we do right thing by heart but
When nature decides something we just can't object that part but problem is that with
Our heart that sometimes we just run to become part of that nonsense which will hurt
Our feeling and our heart when we feel that we don't do wrong still wrong things enter
Inside our world and inside our part we just feel one thing from my heart that on every
Moment and on every part we are forced to live as we like from our heart so when we
Went ahead with happiness of our heart I just feel one thing on every part that this fire
Which will destroy us on every part is something not so nice for our future and our heart
But still when we look at it we feel one attachment towards it from heart because it is
Also giving us heat and keeping us alive on some part  life never goes as we wish from
Our thoughts and from our heart I feel fire will keep us alive on every thought and on
Every part but maybe that fire is not that bad on some parts because it will also burns
Our parts which are not wanted from our heart so on every moment and on every
Thoughts and every part we just feel one thing from our heart that fire is something
So important inside heart but then I just feel one thing from my heart that fire is just
Something which have two part we have to accept two part which are perfect from heart
Now I have understood one thing from my heart but then sometimes fear and beauty are
One and same part because they are perfect for our future as well as for our heart in every part.

1 comment:

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...