Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Poem 427. Eyes of picture

                                                      Eyes of picture
When I watch in eyes of that picture I just love to watch in them because those eyes
In that picture have some unique feeling inside them they seem something so nice and
Kind to me every way sometimes I feel those eyes are better than human in their own
Thoughts and way because those eyes have that power which touch my soul again and
Again I just feel one thought that those eyes are something perfect as well as the best
But then slowly I know why I like those eyes because in them I can never see complaint
I just never feel that they can criticize me or something wrong about my way but then
When I look at those eyes I just suddenly feel one more things lack in them that those
Eyes which look so nice are not having that true affection inside them when I look at
Those eyes I don't see those feeling which are going to change they may keep looking
At me with same kind but sometime I want to be pride about me even inside them I feel
That when some one disappoint me that those eyes which are in that picture seems so
Perfect because in real life things are changed for worse and I don't want to see them
But in case of human eyes I see love as well as hate inside them because  when things
Turn into some thing wrong I feel that those eyes are not doing justice to me in any way
When I went ahead in life on every day I just feel that those pictures which look so good
Are those where person have changed but when some one changed for good I just don't
Want to see that person I like to see those eyes which really stood before me again and
Again because in them I can have many feelings which cheer up me again and again but
Sometimes in life we get stuck in some situation in which we just remain surrounded by critics
On each and every day and then those occasion I feel only if those human vanish and
Those picture will remain before me for days because those eyes in picture seem to show
That kindness which never existed inside life and it is just pretended so when I watch that
Picture I feel it is for those depressing moment when I just feel that I lost everything
When if you ask me truth I have just lost some few moment when people around us
Began to show us everything wrong way suddenly inside life everything seems to
Change way and then inside our life we began to run on other way and instead of going
Ahead we began to go backward and began to like those pictures again we just see in
Those eyes not those words which other person have said we are just hearing those words
Which look so perfect on every day sometime I feel that I am hearing echoes of my own
Words on each days because inside those picture my mind put them and then they look so
Natural and perfect I just feel maybe I am not so sure about those words on every day
And I just have one feeling that my thinking is putting those words inside those mouths
On each and every moment I just have one thought that I want to change things to please
Again so instead of ignoring those criticizing people and finding my friends I just manage
To create new world around me which is so pleasant on each and every day I just have
One thought and one feeling on every day I have one feeling inside my life on every way
I have something one thought that those pictures will look nice as well as perfect in
Those eyes of picture I like something so perfect on every moment I have one feeling
Inside our eyes of picture on every way after all those eyes are something which are
Different inside them in those eyes are something in which I see those eyes of picture
What are something important inside life on every way after all those pictures are something
So unique in which we began to create those words inside those picture on every day
But then I see those picture inside those picture which are important in life on every way
I just have one thought inside life on every way I have some thinking on every way but
Then I just have one thought instead of looking at picture I just feel every way I just want
Something important inside life on every way so I should just start making new type of
Well wishers and friends I just want something important in life on every day but then
I just feel one thing in those picture which look so perfect are not better in life on every
Day and on every way so then I just feel one thing in life that instead of those picture
We all should make better friends because human eyes may possess some anger or
May possess some expectation but if we properly deal with them then they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6926. Spirit of hope give soul to new

              Spirit of hope give soul to new Spirit of hope give soul to new world of thinking which start new direction of life that creat...