Saturday, September 8, 2012

Poem 420. My way

                                                       My way
When I saw a first ray of sun in that lovely dawn I wish that inside my heart because
That sun rays look so perfect to everything and every heart because in our life on each
And every part I just feel one thing from heart those beautiful sun rays are nice in life
When I see those sun rays which are precious inside life because those sun rays have
That so perfect beauty inside life so after some days I just feel one thing from my mind
That inside life those beautiful sun rays are pleasant inside life after all those sun Rays are precious inside life I feel that in those sun rays look so pretty inside life but
Than I wish that whole world can see beautiful sun rays like I see them as golden and beautiful
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind I have just one thing from my mind because
Those sun rays which are so lovely don't look so nice in life I feel that those sun rays
Have that because this whole world should admire it inside life because as we went
Ahead inside life I just feel that those things which are precious inside life but then I feel
One thing that those sun rays look nice to world but they don't seem so perfect to every
Person of this world in life for some ice is perfect and some love wind in life and some
Are fan of rain which look perfect inside life I just feel one thing that some just want to
Ignore those sun rays with nod in life because those sun rays are not that much perfect
And nice inside life I just keep looking at those sun rays from every angle inside life
I just feel one thing they are so beautiful and just one question arise in my mind that is
Why did we want to convince others that we choose best thing in life and I think that
Is biggest problem of life we all want to convince world that we are perfect as well as
Right inside our life on every thought and on every moment of our life we just feel one
Thought from our mind that on every point we just feel one thing inside our life I just
Feel one thing inside our life I have feel that every one want to show others what they
Feel and think is best inside their life I just feel on every point inside our life I just have
One thought that sun rays are beautiful inside life I just have one feeling from my thought
And from my mind I feel that we all have some thought and we all have some choice
We feel that inside our life on every point I just feel one thing inside our life but then
I just feel one thing from our life I just feel one thing inside our life I feel that those
Thoughts are wrong inside life but then I just feel one thing from our mind that we
Must not something wrong inside our life I just have some thoughts inside life so then
I feel sometimes those thoughts inside life creating problem inside life so then I just
Feel one thing inside my mind I thought that we are standing on wrong thought in life
We have one thing in our life I just feel that those thoughts are something which create
Problem inside life I have just one thought from my mind I feel that in our mind I just
Feel one thing from our mind that because on every thought we feel that just from
One thought and one thinking and our mind so then I just feel that we feel that then
I just must understand that I must not force others to what I like so I start stop telling
That thought to others in life but then things turn in wrong way inside life because
On every point inside life I have just one thought that I must stop that thinking in life
I just keep thinking about those things from mind but I control my mouth on many times
But then other start forcing I could hardly keep to shut my mouth  when they start
Doing it in life this is one hard task inside our life on every moment I just feel that we are
Standing on wrong concept inside our life because on every moment in our life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that I can't control myself when others irritate me in life
But now a days I began to feel that we must learn one thing in our life that one every
Moment inside life because on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing
From my mind those thoughts which I have kept in my life are not that nice in our life
So then I just feel one thing from my thought and my mind that on every point I just
Keep thinking one thing in life that I will control my thoughts from my mind and then
I will just think positive inside my future and inside my life so on every moment I will
Decide to control my thoughts and my mind maybe what ever other think but I need
To understand one thing in my life that on every moment I need to keep my thoughts
In some limits inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that I need to control
My thoughts in life and on every moment I just went ahead as I wish in life only if
I don't get myself confuse and I will find right way in my life I should just kept it
One thing that I am standing on wrong front in my life because on every moment
I see that I am following wrong thoughts in life so I just stop them on that moment in life.

1 comment:

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...