Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Poem 428. Sleep

                                                              Sleep
Many times we can't see our luck after all those things are not something important in life
Because on every time we get those things easily inside life on every thought on every time
Inside our life that I just feel that things will turn in right way inside life but then I just feel
One thing inside life that on every moment I just have those things without much efforts
Inside our future and our life I just feel one thing from every point that when simple small
Things turn into wrong way inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Small things happen on every day of life I just have one feeling in life after all those things
Easily enter inside our life on every moment and on every point I just feel that those thing
Are something which happen to us on daily basis inside life I just feel one thing important
Inside life so I just feel one thing from our mind but then I just want small things which
Are important in our life after all those small things are important in life I just feel one
Thing in life those thoughts that those small things are just routine from time to time
Inside life after all those small things which happen on daily basis in our life I just feel
One thing from every angle of life I just have small things which happen to us on daily
Basis inside life because on every point I just feel one thing that those things are part
Of our life after all small things which are important inside life but then as days went
Ahead on every point I just feel that those small thing which we get important in life
Because on every moment inside our life I just feel those small things inside life I just
Feel one thing from every point in our life but then I just feel those tiny things are so
Precious in life because on every moment and every point inside our life I just feel
One thing which happen in our life I just feel those things I do something inside life
But then I just feel every day I want to get things in life I just feel that those things
Are small things inside life I just feel that those small things which I do on daily basis
Things inside life I feel those things which are happening on normal days in life but
Then I just feel that they are important and precious inside life but then I feel that
Those simple things which I do on every day in life I just feel that those things are
So important but when every day things happen in life I just feel one thing inside
Our thoughts and our life I just feel one thing from every point I just feel that one
Thing is so important in life when I have pleasure of having nice things in life because
Those simple things like sleep which are important inside so then every point in life
I just feel those things are important in life I feel that simple inside life after all those
Things are important inside life after all those things in life which are those things
Inside life that sleep is so important inside life but then I just feel those sleep is so
Necessary part of our life I just feel that those things are so important in life but
Then when sleep enter inside our life after all this sleep is best thing which will
Help you on every point inside life after all this sleep is so important inside our life
But then when we sleep on simple bed we just never understand it's important in life
I just feel one thing in life but then I feel those bed are something wrong inside life
These simple bed are something so harmful inside life after all things are important
In life I just feel one thing that this bed look so harmful in life those things are so
Risky in life I just feel one thing from our mind because those bed are so hard on
Every time that we just feel one thing inside life I have one thing from my mind
Those bed are so important in life I just feel that on bed we just sleep on each and
Every time I just feel that when I sleep something important in life but then I just
Feel those soft beds are important in life I just feel that those softness will help me
On each and every time but I just never understand one thing on some points that
Happiness is not on soft bed it will be in nice sleep in life after all we are not sleeping
On that hard floor we have nice bed in life but still we want more and better in life
We want richness to keep us happy in life we never understand how lucky we are to get
That peaceful sleep inside life I just feel that this sleep is so important inside life that
We can live happily inside life because on every moment in our life I just feel that
Those bed are something and precious in life I just feel that I don't need bed in life
What I need is peaceful sleep and it should better if we understand it before sleep
Left us and we just have costly things in life so never do wrong thing for those
Costly bed because in my views with them you will lose your precious sleep from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6950. New word bring

                              New word bring New word bring new route which show new move to thinking that give new direction to soul in lif...