Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poem 437. Song

                                                              Song
Let us say one song which will give you just happiness to all and it will become also one
Ideal as well as one perfect song when we go ahead with those rhythms which will please
Us all I just feel one thing such thyme which look so perfect never existed in world for all
When we went ahead we just feel happiness of our song we feel that we can enjoy it's each
And every part because that song which is created can manage to touch our heart we just
Never understand that songs any part because when those tunes are set we have took in
Consideration what every one feel from heart when we tried to find one but I feel it is so
Hard to find out that song which manage to touch my heart every time when I went to
Sing that song from my heart I feel that this song is so perfect on every part I have just
One thought from inside of my heart that when I sing that song I just manage to please
Every one but still that song seems like one dream which don't touch my heart when I sing
That song I just feel happiness have enter inside my heart and with it's every bytes I feel
That strange pleasure of heart when I heard those song I just feel nice sound on every part
But sadly until now I never heard that song because when we sing a song some people jump
With joy while other just look angry or bored by that song of heart and on different song
First group seems so upset it seems in our world we need to choose a song with proper
Sort of thinking and proper sort of taste inside this world every song looks so worst and
When we began to sing that song whole world get destroyed by those words so when I can
Search an evil song inside our world then why did I need to find perfect song inside world
On every part and on every moment of world I just feel one thing that this song will help me
To enjoy every thing of world I just never understand value of this world I will always feel
One thing that this song will be perfect for entire world when I sing some lyrics in this
World I feel this song will be like air to breathe inside this world on every point and thought
Inside this world we all feel just one thing that songs are made to please us in this world
I just keep jumping from one song to another to please world when I sing those songs
I just feel one thing that those songs are something which are attach to every one but
When I start to find such song inside our life I just feel one thing that those songs are
Creating problems for entire life because when that song please us on one sector or point
That same song will have different effect on person inside life I just feel that one thing
Is perfect inside life that one group wish for one thing and other group will wish for totally
Different thing inside life I just can't fulfill their wish from time to time because their wishes
Are made of that glass which will be broken on any moment of any time I just feel one thing
Inside life that song which I will sing will please just one group on some point but other
Group can't be please by it because that song will not fulfill their wishes inside life when
I sing that song which touch my heart and my mind I feel that those wishes are wrong
Inside life because I just can't have that song inside life but then when I start from one
Point to another point I just feel one thing that two different people have totally different
Demand from life and those demand can't match on any point I just feel one thing inside
My life that those demand which are so different can't become part of our life when we
Went ahead inside our life we just feel one thing that demand are something which can't
Be fulfilled inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that we have
Two different groups with two different demand inside life but then I just feel one thing
From my mind that those people who have demand which cross each other can't have them
So perfect inside life on one day and on one time I just feel one thing from my mind that
When I start going ahead from point to point I feel that when some people have demand
Of fighting with each other how can I sing a song which they both like some people have
That passion inside that they just want fight and justice will always they call it from time
To time so to fulfill then I have to approve fight but I can't sing an evil song that will harm
Us on each and every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and mind that those
Songs which touch my heart are something which please my thinking and please my mind
Will be fine to my mind so when I sing a song it will please just some people inside life
But I know from my heart that I can't sing a song which will please every one inside life.

1 comment:

Poem. 6949. When heart spread wings

                          When heart spread wings When heart spread wings of hope life give new shine tell us to go to route of peace which ...