Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Poem 426. Freedom

                                                            Freedom
When you say a word freedom It has different meaning for each and every person you may
Ask that all should get freedom but question is that how will people use it inside their world
On every thought and on every thinking inside our world I just feel one thing from my mind
And from my thinking inside my world I just want one word that is called freedom but have
We ever thought what we are doing to another person while getting that freedom because that
Freedom seem to be designed in strange way inside this world that we are told many times
We can't every time have freedom sometimes when we start talking inside our world I just
Feel one thing from every point of world that on every moment inside that world we need
To find why did things are changed for our world on every moment we just feel one thought
About freedom that we have stopped by rules and regulations to take those freedoms at first
We may get upset but slowly we accept that thing as part of our world and so we just agree
To accept that we can't always get in life our freedom because when they show us those
Side effects inside our world I just feel one thing that other people are affected by those
Thoughts inside world I just have one thought in my world that on every moment in world
I can always enjoy going ahead on every moment inside our world but still I stop because
I don't want to break the rule and hurt another person but when our life goes ahead with
Our world we never face problems due to lack of freedom but we convince ourselves that
We have to do it because those adjustments are needed inside world when I went ahead
In this world I just feel one thought from my mind and from my world that things will
Turn in wrong way on many occasions inside this world I feel that rules are so right until
I observe that they are bend for others when some one great comes before us they just
Break the rule and says it is freedom they even claim that they are doing it just for benefit
Of our future and our world because on every moment of this world I just feel that we are
So small inside our world so we don't get freedom in world how strange are those things
Inside world that will happen on every moment of world we just feel that one thing is needed
In my world that is getting things as we wish with freedom that freedom which is sacrificed
For benefit of world suddenly seem like cheating in our world and on that moment first time
We understand one thing in world that it is not easy to adjust in this world without freedom
Specially inside our world I just feel one thing inside this world that when we went ahead
In our world if we adjust then we feel just one thing in world that other also have to adjust
Inside our world when we went ahead in this world I just feel one thought from every
Thinking and angle of world that sometimes we are not allowed to talk as we wish in world
When we don't do it they say it is rules and regulations and we must obey those rules in
This world but then when we went ahead in our world we can see other people doing
Every thing just as wish inside world and every moment they just feel one thing from every
Thought and angle in world that our future is no longer perfect inside this world when
I went ahead in this world I just feel one thing on earth that why our freedom is so limited
While other people can enjoy those freedoms in our world but when I just think about it
Inside my world I feel that maybe we just think too much when we have also that freedom
We just feel too scared to use our freedom while other people use each and every part of
Their thinking and freedom we just stay on one place in this world when all things are
Turn in wrong way I just feel that we are standing on wrong point inside this world on
Each and every moment inside our world I just feel that I don't want to use my freedom
But that is wrong of thought in my world when other are fully using that freedom I just
Feel one thing from my world that on every moment inside my world how can other get
So much freedom but if I am too scared to use it then everyone can try to take away
My freedom after all no one want to distribute freely this jewel called freedom to whole
And full world so when I say we must learn to use freedom I mean to say to do just
Good for world because each jewel have some power and if it used for some evil purpose
May at first it give you success but after some time it will just manage to destroy it's owner.

1 comment:

Poem. 6947. Word bring new move

                         Word bring new move  Word bring new move to hopes of life that form new brightness to soul which form new appeal to...