Sunday, September 2, 2012

Poem 409. God's rule

                                                           God's rule
Why do sun always rise on east and why don't sunrise on west why did we always make
Those demands on each and every day I just feel one thing from my mind and from my
Thinking on each day that when sun will shine on one side then why did we can demand
That it should change in that way inside our life on each day why don't sun become a perfect
Part by rising on those ways I just feel one thing on every thought and on every moment
That inside our life and on every day those rules which are so nice and perfect are those
Which look best on every day when sun rises inside life on every day I just feel that on
Each and every moment I will have those thoughts and those ways that sun will not rise
As they dream on every day but then when I think someone's that demand is so stupid
Again and again I just began to feel that sun will not shine as other wish on every day
But when question comes of other things on some days I just feel that things should go
Just as I wish on each day I wish that sun should not shine as I feel one every day and
I just have one thought inside my mind on each day that when sun rises on that horizon
On every day I just feel that sun will never going to become something proper in life on
Each and every day I have just one feeling from my mind on each way that sun will not
Shine as I wish on any day then why don't I just understand one thing in life on every way
That we should at least make demands from god on each day that sun will not shine as
We wish in every day it will just shine that way in which god wish it to shine on every
Thought and every day I just feel one thing from my heart in my way that those power
Which shine in my life will be something in it's way demand is to shine in life to please me
On other way is so wrong on each and every day because inside my life on every day
I just wish things to become something proper in each way I just feel one thought from
My thinking and from my way that those things which have power will not look so nice
And so perfect I just feel that sun will have that shine in every way after all those things
Are gift of god which look so perfect I just feel that sun is rising on every thought and
On every way just as go wish from east and that it okay but in other things in life I just
Have one thought on every moment that when our destiny changes in every thoughts
And on every way  I just feel one thing on every way I just feel one thing on every
Moment I just have one thought inside my mind on every day that when I just went
Ahead on each and every moment I feel that my decisions of destiny should be at least
Given to me on some part and some ways but that will not happen because I know that
It will be same as sun rises from east every day we have accept what we get we can't
Just every time go ahead and challenge I am not saying it because that power is supreme
And so great I am saying it because I just feel one thing on each day that when those
Power enter in our life on every day I just feel one thing again and again that on every moment
That those power which are important to world are something so precious to us againAnd again but then I just feel one thing again and again that it is so easy to say things
In this world on every day I am never going in world to decide things on every day
Because it is so easy to ask for profitable change but it is so hard to see that those things
Should be manage on every way inside our life on each day I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind that I am going to do it all wrong way I feel that when I just can't
Able to manage this world in my ways then why should I ask to god to make some change
When god does something it must be by some thought when change will happen things
Will be changed on each and every part I just feel one thing on every way that when life
Goes ahead I just feel those things which should be one thing from my mind and when
I feel that things will become wrong in every way I just have one thought on every day
And those thoughts which will manage to change our thinking on every way will enter
In our life only on that day when I just got one feeling on every moment that god knows
What is right and what is best so may be I need to adjust with each and every change
Even if I don't like still it must  have some thing required and best because I never understand
Why sun rise from east and why it never rise from west but from my heart I accept it
As perfect thing and consider it as important as well as best so I must accept what ever
Happen without thinking about any cause and reason as something right and something best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6949. When heart spread wings

                          When heart spread wings When heart spread wings of hope life give new shine tell us to go to route of peace which ...