Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Poem 447. Faith

                                                             Faith
May fox show it's cunning less or may snake's poison arise just always remember one thing
From my thoughts and from our mind that if you always keep your mind happy as well as fresh
On each and every time you will see one day that one thing you will live in just your thoughts
And your mind on every day play game with you it's not about your enemy or not about luck
To win inside our life but when you will about winning you will just win from your thoughts
And your mind on each and every day  inside your life those thoughts are totally nice
When you decide that you will move ahead in life your mind have power to create one faith
Inside your future and your mind just by our thoughts inside life because when I went ahead
On every point I just feel one thing from our life after all those faiths are so important inside
Our future and our life those emotions are something so which should be inside my mind and
On each and every point I just feel one thing from inside winning is something so important
In our future and our emotions are something totally wrong on many points and many sides
I just feel one thing on every point because I just feel one thing in life because those thoughts
Which are important inside life because on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Thing inside life I should trust my emotions and my mind which will take me ahead on every
Thought and every point because when I have positive thoughts are something so perfect in
My thoughts and life I just have one feeling from inside may wrong things start from many
Thoughts and points still I just feel one thing inside mind which will not get effected those
With those things inside life because when those thoughts which are so positive I just feel
That this type of thinking is important inside life after all those wrong emotions are necessary
Inside our life I feel those evil things which are around us inside life but when I start it then
I just feel one thing from my mind because those emotions which I keep inside are totally
Right those things which surround me will not have that much impact of my mind those
Things which happen inside my mind are mostly those which happen on outside in life then
I just feel one thing inside our life because when I went ahead inside life I just feel that those
Things are so important inside life those thoughts are something which are important in life
After all those wrong things which happen inside our life are something so important in life
I just have evil thoughts from inside of my mind on every moment we just must not let that
Evil capture our mind if we keep believing on our brain slowly inside my life I just feel one
Thing from inside of our mind I feel every moment inside our life those wrong thoughts
Are so worst inside our life because when that evil began to stand outside we need to
Understand that still we can be happy in life we need to understand that life is always full
Of twists and turns on every points we need to understand these are challenge inside life
After all those thoughts are going to take us ahead on each and every part when we went
Ahead on every part we just think one thing from our thoughts and our heart because
When we went ahead in our life we can always control our thoughts and our mind and
When those things inside life can change many things on many points I just feel one thing
From my mind that I am standing on wrong point inside my life because when I let my
Mind get convince those thoughts inside life but then  suddenly I feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when things
Happen in wrong way inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that when my mind
Turns in wrong way inside life I have one thought from my mind those evil things began
To capture in wrong way inside life after all those wrong things are something so horrible
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that when evil surround us in life
We just feel that it is evil that it will destroy things inside life because when on some moments
Inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those thoughts of success are something
Which are disturbing me from time to time are fully responsible for all those mistakes in life
But those thoughts are not true they are just problem inside life after all those evils are not
Really evil inside our life because on every moment inside life I just feel one thing from
My thought inside my mind that this evil is not that risky as I thought from my mind but
It is just small problem and my heart have made it bigger and horrible on each and
Every time and on every moment I just feel that it will harm me in life because on
Every moment I just feel one thought from my mind I feel just one thing from thinking
That evil things are actually happening in life but they are just mostly part of our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6945. Move which bring

                               Move which bring Move which bring smile that form new direction of spirit give new chapter to soul of shine t...