Friday, September 21, 2012

Poem 441. Convince

                                                        Convince
It is so easy to keep opinion in life but it is so hard task to prove that we are perfect and right
Inside our life on every point we just feel one thing that we are getting on wrong point inside
Our life when things goes in wrong way inside our life we feel that it happen just because of
Cause which we decide and we want to remain stuck to that cause because we feel that is truth
Of our thoughts and our life we want to convince every one about it because we feel that those
People doing totally wrong by going against that opinion which was perfect for all we just
Want to convince them as well as world that our opinion is about to take ahead this world on
Each and every point we just run around on every point we just never understand one thought
From our mind that when we need to turn into ego inside life and so suddenly our convincing
Become hardest task of life so on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that when
I went ahead inside life I feel that convincing people become need of time and then when
I try to do it I never able to do it inside life because convincing people is not that easy for
Any one in life when someone is convince their ego seem to grow stronger than egos of mine
On every moment they seem to feel that I am forcing my opinion on them inside life and instead
Of friendly chat it becomes opinion argument inside life on every point and on every view
We just feel one thing that we are not having discussion of our view we began to scream
Against each other regarding every thought and view I just feel one thing on every point
And on every thought that convincing is not happening inside life because it is not that easy
And simple task I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that those people who
Try to convince me are not one who have any right about things in life when I have just
One wish inside life to go ahead on every moment as I like I feel that convincing people
Is not easy in life it is like hitting head on rock on each and every time I feel that it will
Hurt me but trust me in life this also hurt that wall because it is also not as hard as I thought
Inside life when those strong opinion clash with each other in life I feel as if all mountains
Are moved but truth is that people just noticed to strange manner less people screaming
On each other inside life so we just make nice view to watch and many people make face
Towards us inside life I just feel one thing that I can always help people inside life
But when I scream that way I can hardly prove anything in life but this is what happen
Inside our life when we want to prove something inside life I just keep hoping one thing
On every point I feel that those things which are important to us are not that much nice
When our luck turn in wrong way inside life I just feel one thing that my life is not going
Ahead as I wish on any point it is going ahead just as my opinion taking it in life and
I have already manage to forget my opinion inside my life when life went ahead I feel
That my justice is perfect on every point but strangely other person feel same way on
Same point because that one was reading other side of same thing on that point how
Strange is that fact that we can never understand how can one thing have just to two
So opposite sides and how can two person view same thing in different way inside life
But when you try to tell you are right other person already have answer to it inside life
When I start going ahead on every point I just feel that my argument never stop in life
Both parties just keep arguing on one or another point they just feel one thing that they are
So important in life we argue in such way as if we can change world by destroying our
Good relation in life but if you try to understand then you will see that world is on totally
Wrong thought and wrong point inside our life on each point I feel that I can win if
I manage to get things just as I wish inside life I just never feel that my opinion will
Matter more in life on every moment I just feel one thought from every side that I need
To go ahead inside my life but when I need to do it then I need to change world on
Every point but that will not happen because I never have that perfect opinion in life
Because no one is perfect so there is no question of giving perfect opinion inside life
I feel one thing from my mind that those opinion which I kept can't be perfect inside life
A fault is always existed inside that opinion and people will found when they search
For it with keen eyes so convincing is just impossible thing at least in my view in life
I feel people just change their opinion I never able to convince any one about anything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...