Saturday, September 15, 2012

Poem 432. Writing truth

                                                         Writing truth
It is so easy to write the truth when no one is there to watch that is why mostly people keep
Their dairies near them and near their heart they say that they love them from their heart but
Then I just feel one thing from my heart that on every moment we want to say truth but still
We don't want anyone to read from our heart because when I went ahead inside my life and
I start thinking from my heart I feel that I want to tell truth but I can't just accept that thought
Because on every moment and on every thought we feel that if we say that truth we will manage
To hurt many person on many part because on every thought and part I just feel one thing
From my heart I never want to read that truth because I just never want to tell truth but still
I want to find it from my heart because when I went ahead I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and from my heart I just feeling one thing from our heart those thoughts are some
Things which are important inside life I feel that those thoughts are something so problematic
Thinking for my heart because when I start one thing inside our heart but then I just feel
One thing from my heart I want to tell those truths but on every spot I feel that I don't want
Any one to read what is inside my heart when I went ahead in life on every part I just feel
One thing I feel that truth is too scary to express it before all because it could something like
I just don't like someone or it could be some weakness of my own heart no one want to share
That weakness in day light and from heart because on every point I just want to hide that truth
Inside my thought and inside my heart when I went ahead on that spot I just feel that those
Truths which are written on paper can't be enough for our heart because when I did that
Thing I feel that someone will read it from my heart and that thought keep me awake on
Each and every day and it just never leave my heart I just never understand why did some
People just always hate that truth which will manage to hurt our feeling on every moment
And on every thought when I went ahead in life on every thinking I just feel one thing that
I am writing in wrong way maybe that truth when I was thinking one day about that thing
I have understood that how wrong was that truth on every moment and on each every part
I just feel one thing from my heart that when I went ahead on each and every point I just
Feel one thing from my thought and from my mind because I went ahead on every point
I just feel that those thoughts can be said in nice way in life and if I have expressed them
In proper way in life then I will feel that I am standing on right part of life but I just feel
That some times I will just speak that truth in too harsh way which will manage to hurt
All in just one writing but inside our life I just feel one thing that I need to understand my
Truth those dairies is something said in too harsh way in life I just feel that truth will not
Harm me on every point but I just feel that I should not say it too harsh way in life I just
Feel one thing from my thoughts and mind that when I went ahead inside my life I just
Don't need to say truth in wrong way inside life I just feel one thing on every view and
Point that life is not going sweetly when I read those truths in life after all those things
Which look so perfect in life turn out to be wrong way because I wrote it that way in life
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that on every point I just need
To learn to say those truths sweetly on every point if I say them in those sweet way
Inside my life I am sure that truth will not hurt me on any thought or on any point I just
Keep thinking one thing about life that when things turn wrong way when I wrote them
Not right way inside life I just keep going ahead on every way in life but things will not
Look good until I present them nicely in life I know truth is important but that harshness
Regarding truth is not important in life this truth will show us many things which are
Pleasant on many fronts of life I just never understand those truths of life which are
Said in sweet way that they could hurt me if they are said in harsh way in life I want
To move ahead and that it truth of life I force to go ahead as it is important in life I just
Feel one thing from thoughts and my mind that I should write them in one way that is
With sweetness in life because only when I say it in that way people will accept them
Inside life and then only truth can win the game because people like it inside their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6945. Move which bring

                               Move which bring Move which bring smile that form new direction of spirit give new chapter to soul of shine t...