Saturday, September 15, 2012

Poem 431. Friends made by heart

                                                     Friends made by heart
Have you ever wish to stand on other side and then I just feel one thing from every angle in life
I just have one thing inside my mind I just feel that those things are perfect inside life I just feel
One thing inside life on every moment I have something inside my life I keep those things in
My thinking and in my mind every moment when I went ahead in our life I feel one thing in life
That when I just feel I am standing inside life on one part inside life I have always thought that
Things don't turn as I wish in my life I feel those tasks which I took in life are just from one
Thought and from one side I have just feeling that I am standing on one side on wrong life
Because those area in which I stood just showed me one side but then when I think that I want
To live peacefully in life I just feel that my all tasks are something wonderful in life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind I just love that side but then when I went ahead in my life
I feel that I must have to go and think as other person in life but then comes big question that
Can you able to do it in your life because when you stood on one side all your friends are standing
On same side of life I just feel one thing from my mind that when I want to think about some
Thought inside life but then I feel something which is important inside life I just feel that
Those thoughts which are wrong inside life I just feel that other side have one life but then
I just feel that one thing from every point I have some thing important inside life I have just
One thing from our life I feel that wrong in life I have one thinking from one mind that on
That other side I feel that those thing which are important inside life but then I feel that one
Thing inside life I have just one thing inside life that on every point I have just that those things
Can explain which are important in life but then I suddenly feel that things are wrong inside life
Not because I can't understand that life when I went ahead inside life I just feel that in life
I have one thought inside mind I feel that those thoughts can tell me one thing wrong in life
I just have one feeling from heart and from mind but when I feel that one thing in life then
I have one thing from my mind that I can't enjoy those things inside life I feel that when
I will explain those things to someone then I feel they will not understand it in life because
On other side thing are so different that those friend will not understand it inside life but
When I think about things inside life I just have one logic inside life I feel that those two
Sides are confusing inside life I feel that those two things which are important in life but
I feel that how can I attach my thinking inside life because when I see my enemy I can't
Even smile but then as life goes ahead on every point I have one thing inside life I just
Have one feeling from my mind I have one thought inside life that if I smile to my enemy
Even if it is false in life I just feel one thing from my mind that just give it few days and
I find I am smiling with my enemy inside life but when I went ahead inside my life I feel
That when I made friendship with my enemies they will look so nice in life after all those
Thoughts are something which are important in life it can make my enemies as my friends
And I am so happy with this change in life I feel that I have started moment of peace
Inside life but then I feel that those enemies are not our true friends in life I just keep
Feeling that I have made perfect change in life after all those thoughts which are so
Important for mind because they made new friend inside life I am so happy on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thing on that moment inside life that I can
Get whole one world but I learn to smile with my enemies inside life but then when
I turn back to one side I feel so shocked by my mind that I can't even accept something
Which is part of my mind I feel that my friends of past are no longer friends of me
Inside my life when I able to turn things on other side things seem so wrong to our
Thinking and our heart I just feel one thing from my thinking and my heart I feel just
One thing on my each and every part I feel that when I went ahead with my brave
Heart I just never dreamed that I will turn my friend into outsider when I find friendship
For my enemy inside my thought it seems that if I change just my view for my heart
But then I just feel one thing from my heart I feel one thing from my thought that
If I want to turn peace in all hearts because then I just feel that my heart is not enough
For every thought and heart so I have decided that if I want to make friendship then
I want to turn my whole friends with my thought because I don't want just to turn
My enemies into friend and my friend into enemies because it will hurt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...