Friday, September 14, 2012

Poem 429. Moment of truth

                                                       Moment of truth
God can you tell me which moment is right to tell the truth because sometimes we know
Those heart which may hurt by truth sometimes we are not part of drama we are just audience
Who were watching that view but many times in life we will see those truth which can't be
Seen by those person who are part of that incidence or part of that view because involved
Person hardly have time to think what is real thought and real view when I went ahead and
That inside my life I just know one thing from every point that I should not interfere in
Other people's life because when I went ahead inside life I just feel that I should not just
Come forward inside life on each and every point because sometimes when I start to tell
Truth it seems that it is truth that have something important inside life because on every
Point inside life I just feel one thing from point to point that those things which look
So perfect inside life I feel that truths are wrong thing of our life when it told on wrong
Point because I just feel that those truth which are important in life after all those truth
Are something which are precious inside life but when they went ahead on every point
We all just feel one thing that truth is so hard in our life when I say that truth on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that if I hide the truth
Then I am doing injustice to some people inside life because truth will rescue some people
Inside life I just feel one thing on every point inside life truth will harm you on every
Thought and on every point truth will be something which are so important inside life
I have just one thought from every day of mind I just think that those thoughts which
Are important and precious in life I just feel that those truths are something so important
Inside life I feel that those truth are something which couldn't be seem so nice in life
I have just one thought from every point inside life I feel that those truths are important
In life when I have thinking which look so perfect and true for our life that I feel those
Truths are so wrong inside life I have just one feeling from every point in life because
Every angle that truth seem to have many angles and thoughts inside life I just feel one
Thing on every point that when truth come ahead I need to understand those thoughts
On each and every angle inside life I feel that those truth are so perfect inside life and
Those thought which are near truth inside life I just feel that truth which are important
Inside life after all those truth which are precious in life I feel that when I view those
Truths I just feel one thing that sometimes truth have other side inside life I just keep
Thinking that truth is some thing so precious inside life I just never understand that
When truth began to come out in life I feel that those truths are important part of life
But then those truths look so precious for our mind but then I think something so nice
And important in life I just feel one thing that sometimes audience look and then saying
Truth seems problem of life sometimes when I say something important inside life
I just feel one thing there are some truth inside life after all those truth will something
Those truth are something which are important in life I feel that those truths which
Are important inside life I have just  thought from my  mind that I feel those
 Truth are so problematic in life because when truth will enter inside my  life
I just feel that those truths are important inside life I have something so important
In life I just have one thought in life truth are something which viewed by us on wrong
Point and one those thoughts in life and then those facts began to create crisis inside
Your future and life all use have viewed things inside life but then I just feel that
Something inside life I have something important which look so perfect and important
Inside life I just feel one thing inside life because then I have something precious
In life I just have one feeling from my mind I have just one feeling inside life but
Then I feel sometimes I even ignore those truths inside life I just keep feeling one thing
From my mind that sometimes I tell those truth and sometimes I just ignore it in life
Sometimes I feel that I say those truths inside life but then I just feel one thing from
My mind that on every moment inside life when I say truth then those truth look
Upset every one inside life but when I hide it then it seems to keep me awake on every point
So even if I am a audience mostly I tell truth in life because it will affect me and
Upset me from point to point inside life because life never goes ahead as we wish from mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6949. When heart spread wings

                          When heart spread wings When heart spread wings of hope life give new shine tell us to go to route of peace which ...