Monday, September 10, 2012

Poem 423. Books of world

                                                       Books of world
In rain I wish there shall be sky full of black clouds after all for rain I just wish that there
Shall be one thing in our world because on every moment inside our world then I just wish
That those clouds which are dark for our world but then I just feel one thing inside our life
And our thinking I feel that inside my sky on each and every turning we just feel one thing
That those black clouds are perfect and those thunders are slowly in books when I learn
About storm and it's look it all seems so exciting inside our book I just feel that storm will
Be something nice when I read it from book even those storms seem so perfect inside
Our life and our books when I began to read about those storm which are heavy inside
Our future and our world but then after sometime inside our world I just feel one thing
From our world then suddenly I began to remember inside our world but then everything
Turn is important inside our world those storms look so perfect inside our world because
When I read about those winds and that snow inside our world I just feel one thing in our
Future and our world in those books I feel that those description are so perfect inside world
And on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind and from my world that on every
Moment I need to understand that this beauty is good in books but not so better in real world
Sometimes when we experience some problem inside our world we just feel one thought
From world that since that problem is gone we can describe perfectly inside our world
Because on every moment inside our world I just feel that we can make it beautiful to world
Each thing is nice for perfect inside our world I just feel one thing inside our world but
Then I just feel that those things even have something nice inside world because on every
Moment in our world those pleasant side in world because when we see it afterwords
Suddenly we can began to see some pleasant side to each and every problems inside our
Thoughts and world but then suddenly I feel that those things look perfect to our world
When they began to go ahead over life and began to read in world so then suddenly I feel
Those storm are something which are so risky when insult inside our world I just feel one thing
Important inside world because on every moment I just feel one thing inside world because
On every point I feel that those storm are something scary for our world I just decide to
Watch those storm on those moment inside our world I just see those television inside life
After all those storm are some thing horrible inside our real world I just feel one thing
When I watch them in real world I just feel that I don't like it as I like them inside real and
Actual world I just feel one thing from world I just feel that those things inside world
After all those things are nice as they were inside book and in our world I just feel that
I just believe too much to those books inside my world I just feel things are wrong that
Those books which are written truthfully inside our world I just feel those books are good
For our world I just feel one thing inside our world but then I just feel those writer in
Our world I just feel those writers are something inside our world after all those things
Are written perfectly inside world I just feel that those books are wrong inside world
I just feel one thing inside world after all those books contains reflections inside world
After all those things which are written inside those words are something important in world
Because books are something proof of world but still many times it feel that they are
Confused inside our world because they are written but just one mind that was of writer
So on every point as I went ahead in world but I can't based on just one mind my whole
Thought and world so I feel that just reading is not enough but then when it comes to
Experience inside world I just feel that we can't get it about whole world because we can
Travel but can't live on every day inside life and world we just feel that we can't stay for
Long inside our life inside our world but then I suddenly feel  those things are important
That in my world I feel every thing is perfect inside my world I feel that those thoughtsAre important inside our future but then in life I just feel one thought from our world
But then I just feel that those books are so precious inside world but then I just feel
That books are perfect they can't explain world but I feel that nothing can explain world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6948. Light from soul

                                 Light from soul  Light from soul form new brightness to route of mind which start new direction towards shi...